Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ghoztcraft Moderation Update

well its nice to see that the staff is getting redone ... not to insult any one but ITS ABOUT TIME lol

This is shit, i only have 100 posts.

aah, i mabye should wait for better days, :suicide: :nhl_crach:

Edited by swedenhacker

This is shit, i only have 100 posts.

aah, i mabye should wait for better days, :suicide: :nhl_crach:

Ghoztcraft memebers have been informing me that post doesn't really matter. :ermm:

Edited by Protoman

Exactly, If you had read the previous posts I had also mentioned that I have few posts as well yet they say that the content of our posts is what really matters.

So don't worry about post count so much, rather worry about what you have posted.

Exactly, If you had read the previous posts I had also mentioned that I have few posts as well yet they say that the content of our posts is what really matters.

So don't worry about post count so much, rather worry about what you have posted.

yeah, but its still nice to have a pretty descent post count. ;)

Edited by Protoman

I hereby nominate myself to be the English and morality police of these forums.

E: While I don't have a steep post count, all my posts are flawless works of forum art.

(this is true)

Using the new Oblivion makes me feel like I'm naked!

Wait, nevermind- I actually am

:smith:

And how can this be called a flawless work of forum art?

Using the new Oblivion makes me feel like I'm naked!

Wait, nevermind- I actually am

And how can this be called a flawless work of forum art?

I really have no clue viper. :ermm:

the posts about food were on topic, i clearly said i would give xg a cookie if he made me admin :smith:

being staff on a forum does take a lot of time and dedication. i wouldnt know anything about that or having a website with 200k members though :(

ps thanks cripp for the 1500 gp's :(

Sorry for my absence people.

I have a few things to do every now and then. So far we got 9 submittions! Please don't expect us to nominate everyone within a day, and please don't be offended if you're not voted for/picked. This is your notice, the staff application form will be closed at midnight tonight (PST).

I will go read and debate all of your applications, thanks for applying!

Sorry for my absence people.

I have a few things to do every now and then. So far we got 9 submittions! Please don't expect us to nominate everyone within a day, and please don't be offended if you're not voted for/picked. This is your notice, the staff application form will be closed at midnight tonight (PST).

I will go read and debate all of your applications, thanks for applying!

The anticipation is killing me, lol. :smith:

Staff Applications have been updated. I added two new positions; Army System Administrator, and Inferno RPG Administrator. Anyone that is not approved to another application can apply again to one of the available positions until there are none left.

Staff Applications have been updated. I added two new positions; Army System Administrator, and Inferno RPG Administrator. Anyone that is not approved to another application can apply again to one of the available positions until there are none left.

Sounds great, but i really desire for a starcraft moderator position. At least something of equivalence to that. :D

Edited by Protoman

Dame! , i forgot to apply,

I feel sorry for myself,

Sign in to follow this