Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ghoztcraft Moderation Update

You're cracking me up rofl

i do what i can. ps. thanks for the gpoints aim :o & cripp & someone else i forgot lol

Lol. Your welcome?

Lol Aimcrack is a starcraft moderator.. Lol i thought he was Arts & Graphic or he got switched.

see! thats one vote for yes :o *cookie*

what kind of cookie?

Personally, i would love to be a moderator. I write fluently and enjoy participating in Ghoztcraft forums. Sadly, i don't believe my posts are sufficient enough to apply. :ermm:

Edited by Protoman

I always wanted to be a Ghoztcraft moderator. I guess it isn't happening.

Personally, i would love to be a moderator. I write fluently and enjoy participating in Ghoztcraft forums. Sadly, i don't believe my posts are sufficient enough to apply. :ermm:

Stick around bro, get more involved into the site! The idea of requiring more posts is only to get the user involved, and learn things like the c in "Ghoztcraft" isn't capitalized! :thumbsup: Either way, you're welcome to apply, but if others apply with more posts than you, we take them first.

Stick around bro, get more involved into the site! The idea of requiring more posts is only to get the user involved, and learn things like the c in "Ghoztcraft" isn't capitalized! :thumbsup: Either way, you're welcome to apply, but if others apply with more posts than you, we take them first.

I'm online nearly everyday. I guess i could apply, and sorry for the misspelling. :o

I got switched ProMasser, and wasn't a misspelling it was a capitalization haha.

I got switched ProMasser, and wasn't a misspelling it was a capitalization haha.

Okay, my dearest apologies? :ermm:

Lol, anyways.

I registered an application to become a staff member. :D

awaiting for your guys' response.

I guess we had a bigger turn on then i thought we would. We had a lot of applications for gen and extra mod. You know global is better then all those?

choc. chip or peanut butter. your choice! aim, i stole like 700 of your gpoints ;)

so how about that cookie xg? :P

Peanut Butter.

Wtf guys. Stay on topics. What does food have to do with Ghoztcraft moderation team? Angle if you want to be a mod dont make useless post.

Well...Sorry (Not to be insulting or anything but its Angel not Angle ><)

I shall go post meaningful posts!

><

And to stay on topic!

I think it is great you guys are willing to consider us even though some of us don't even have anywhere close to 1.5k posts. Thanks Guys.

Edited by Renegade Angel

Its not the post count. Its the value of your post. Also im sorry if i misspelled your name.

Ah Its alright... and yea I never usually post meaningless stuff.

Im glad to hear you guys consider the post content more important than the actual count because there can be people with high post count but are sometimes just spammers. Keep up the good work! ;)

Yeah, I average only about 4 posts per day. Surely that is atleast some proof that quality is generally viewed as a higher priority than quantity when referring to posts. I may not post as much as some of our other members, but if I'm at a computer I'll almost always have Ghoztcraft open.

Oh this is nice, I just hope everyone doesn't start applying for things that would be ridiculous for them to moderate.

Of course its more than enough proof.

I myself try to post as much as I can seriously post.

I like to involve myself in different threads and topics.

I regret my low post count but I guess that can not be helped.

I should be worrying more about how much meaning my posts actually have.

Either way. I have a ways to go!

Thanks Poply ;)

I got turned down so many times when i had my old username ;)

Sign in to follow this