Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ghoztcraft Affiliates With D3scene.com

Hello,

Ghoztcraft.net has just affiliated with D3Scene.com. D3Scene is for World of Warcraft but of course, they are supporting other games aswell. The Warcraft 3 section and the Mu Online section is pretty huge and you will most likely find all the Hacks you are looking for. You might already have heard about the website, this partnership will surely help them and Ghoztcraft as well.

Their affiliate images has been added to the affiliates list on the home page. Anyone else interested in applying to be an affiliate can apply here.

affiliate.png

Have a nice day! :thumbsup:

Welcome to the site Hendricius, :welcome:

I was a member on D3Scene, but my account got deleted because I forgot about the site xD

"Hello [Censored because I no longer use this username and I hate it now]!

You are an old, inactive member of D3scene.com. We now have around 250000 (25K) inactive users and are going to clean our database very soon. All users with less than 0 posts joined before October will be pruned. If you are still interested in D3scene, have a short look.

We have many new features including Premium Membership for active Users and in general no advertisements shown for Users! Our pool of work increased to thousands of threads and posts and is still constantly increasing. We would be pleased to see you back around!

Your Username: [Censored because I no longer use this username and I hate it now]

Recover Password:http://www.d3scene.com/forum/login.php?do=lostpw

If you did not activate yet, visit this link:

Thanks for reading, if you wish to unsubscribe from D3scene, wait some more days.

Hendricius"

xD, I joined when they were using SMF

Edited by XGhozt

Yeah, I saw that email. I don't delete accounts, I enjoy watching the member count go up =P

Ugly. D3Scene is such a BS moneymaking site. No community. dont bother :D

Ugly. D3Scene is such a BS moneymaking site. No community. dont bother :D

They have a great community, I've been posting around and the members are really nice.. When's the last time you posted there huh?

Lol, it's not looking like he's replying...

Registered Users do not see advertisements. Thanks, we have a community =).

Hola <_<

Sign in to follow this