Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

WoW EMU Hacker

WoW EMU Hacker

Version: Beta4

Author: Devalina

Category: 2.3.0

Screenshot:

img-1-1198113560_thumb.png

Description:

A hack made to be used on private servers only.

Hunter Tracking : When enabled to whatever setting you choose you will be able to track things like hunters do.

Herbs/Minerals/Treasure : When enabled to whatever setting you choose you will be able to find herbs, Minerals, Treasure etc.

Speed Hack : There are different settings for speed as well as a "User Input" Mode which you can set your own.

Wall Climb On/Off : When Enabled this will allow you to Climb up Walls.

Fall Damage On/Off : Turns off Fall Damage.

Teleport to Plane : This function makes you invisible to any NPC or PC, you even disappear from their radar if they could track you. You warp to a plane where no one can touch you nor can you touch anyone. It's abit hard to navigate so I suggest you use the mini map for that.

Fly Mode : Lets you fly as if you where a GM with .flymode on (like swimming in the air)

Walk on Water : Lets you walk over water like when your a ghost or using shammy water walk buff.

Normal : Default movement state (walking normal)

Gravity : Lets you alter the Gravity. This allows you to jump higher and so on etc. I Strongly suggest you use no fall damage with this as you might find your self suffering massive damage.

Teleport : You can add locations and select locations to teleport to. I Suggest you try and keep the teleports in between about half of the map to avoid possible problems.

Corpse : When dead it will teleport you to your corpse.

*New feature found in 4.2*

Allow Model Hacks : To use this, you must start wowemuhacker before you log-in and enable this feature. If your default char is not

The model which you are editing you can enable the feature before entering the realm. I strongly suggest enabling before

you log-in to avoid any client problems that might arise if it detects patch.mpq's it does not agree with.

Download The File

Submitted by XGhozt, on Dec 19 2007, 08:16 PM

Edited by XGhozt

Sign in to follow this