Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

WoW EMU Hacker

WoW EMU Hacker

Version: 4.3 Beta

Author: Devalina

Category: 2.2.3

Screenshot:

img-1-1198113850_thumb.png

Description:

A hack made to be used on private servers only.

New features include:

Point to Point Teleporting : up to 3 points are programmable.

No Cliping : Note: This is not 100% true no clip, tho it will work like 100% true no clip. You are not in a constant state of being a "ghost" you must be infront of the object you want to go through, and use the NUMPAD5 button to pass into it. The reason I did this was to avoid people falling through the ground etc.

********** VERY IMPORTANT *********

I will delete all posts about Flymode. Except for those about it not working on X server (version/web address/ etc).

I am well aware that there are a few kinks in this new way od going it. such as having to use the Ins/Del keys to increase/decrease you flying height, and the fact that you might start to drown in flight.

Any posts about the drowning will be deleted.

Also Read the README.TXT before asking how to Do X thing. How Do I Posts and PM's will be removed from this thread.

New FlyMode: This new Flymode works in a... Well a new way and I've not completed writing all the functions to make it like how it use to be but with out the DC's

to Increase your Height (fly higher) use the Ins key. To fly lower use the Del Key.

*If you find your self starting to lose breath I suggest you get out of fly mode till your bar is back to normal*

Download The File

Submitted by XGhozt, on Dec 19 2007, 08:24 PM

Sign in to follow this