Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ding 60

well didnt blizzard make it easier to lvl up to 60 i heard now lots of people can get that high

well didnt blizzard make it easier to lvl up to 60 i heard now lots of people can get that high

cool, I suppose. :D

yup patch 2.3.0 :D

Do not fuck with me

-E-Thug

Nice, i played for about 7 months and only got to level 49. I might get back into WoW eventually, but not in the near future.

Nice, i played for about 7 months and only got to level 49. I might get back into WoW eventually, but not in the near future.

Its kind of odd, I've never encountered that many girls on b.net. :ermm:

lol protoman Poply is a guy well im 90% sure O_o

Edited by speedskater

lol protoman Poply is a guy

FOR REAL!!! Dude, that hurts my feelings.

Yeah, "for real".

Yeah, "for real".

No offense, it just came as a shock. I thought you were a girl, judging from your sig as a reference. o.o

Edited by Protoman

1 you got mail...

2 is that a blizzard server?

3 nice job

Yes it is a real server.

Akama(US)

Lol. Come visit me ROW, I know you play

i would have to start a new char... lol and how did you get your health and all that to look like that? my display is really different and .... i might start that char later but for now i need to buy a new game card... i got 5 more days left on mine.... lol

Yeah, "for real".

No offense, it just came as a shock. I thought you were a girl, judging from your sig as a reference. O.O

Lol you wouldnt be the 1st one

Edited by speedskater

Yeah, "for real".

No offense, it just came as a shock. I thought you were a girl, judging from your sig as a reference. O.O

Lol you wouldnt be the 1st one

lol, i suppose you made the same miscue?

well to get a little bit back on topic in silkroad is there a main story line to it? and whats one of the harder units to kill?

and to protoman i dont remeber if i did i just remebered reading something about poply i think it was in his profile or a post

well to get a little bit back on topic in silkroad is there a main story line to it? and whats one of the harder units to kill?

and to protoman i dont remeber if i did i just remebered reading something about poply i think it was in his profile or a post

lol. Alright enough about poply, he's a pretty cool admin. :P

Proto you have been warned for going off topic one too many times.

My AddOn folder:

82n9la9.jpg

jesus...well i just want my health bar to llok cool like that lol speaking of which are you only getting like 8fps in that pic? or was i reading it wrong...?

Wow lol

I remember i had about 4 or 5 addons and I thought it was awesome. That's real impressive though.

i have a slow processor =/. And plus Outland is CPU hog. If i was in SW id be getting like 14+

rofl i thought my 25 frames out side and 60 - 80 inside was bad...

and i know how you feel on out dated processor... lol i have an amd hyperthreaded 1.8 GHZ... but i have a 256 and a 128mb graphics cards and 1 gig of ram... so it makes up but if i had a say... 3.0 single core it would play it about 30 40 frames outside lol