Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Forum Revamp

The Ghoztcraft administration has asked me to revamp the World of Warcraft Section to get it more active. Now that we have affiliated with another World Of Warcraft website we should be able to get this section more active.

Everyone should Post there chars and your servers in there new Char Showoff forum.

Any ideas/comments can be posted here.

Also this forum is Not moderated so anyone that plays WoW and knows the game should contact me or an admin if you are interested in moderating this forum.

Section moved to wow news.

Edit: Xthar you will be modding the section. Ghozt needs to set it up for you.

Im not modding this forum, lol.

Im not modding this forum, lol.

Why not. I thought you agreed you would.

I said i would help with the new sections. I know what i applied for and if i dont get that then i dont want be be pawned into working a few forums like Ruler of war did.

I said i would help with the new sections. I know what i applied for and if i dont get that then i dont want be be pawned into working a few forums like Ruler of war did.

Xthar you should help out Ghoztcraft in any shape or form. Now if you proved your self modding these sections and got the section going. I bet you would be bumped up. Ruler of war didnt get screwed he understood that many applied before him and not every one can be that moderator. Also I dont see him complaining.

You guys are the only ones conversing in this thread, lol. Thought I'd post to be another man. :)

Edited by Protoman

You guys are the only ones conversing in this thread, lol. Thought I'd post to be another man. :)

How can you be in this conversation if you dont know whats going on.

How can you be in this conversation if you dont know whats going on.

I'm sensing a problem here. o.0

hhhh if xthar wont do it i will

and YAY IM AN EXAMPLE... lols

Sign in to follow this