Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Gooner's Rank- Stepmania

http://www.stepmaniaonline.com/ is where you can view my scores and ranks. Just go to the search player and type in: DRAGOONERZER

stepmania itself is a kickass game but add it with online play it only becomes better!!

get stepmania online play by getting stepmania 3.95 or newer.

if you want to play against me on stepmania, you can find me the following server: smonline.us

im in the novice room since everybody goes there now. I mostly make games and not join them (just like battle.net) and i usually name the games DDR Originals or something like that.

seems pretty interesting, ill check it out later. I'm in the middle of reading C++, but when i finish, ill view the site. :D

lots of people suggesting stuff latley if u ask me. and its been awhile since gooner started posting again hows that stun gun treating you

...hmmm

i stopped an attacker at school, he got in trouble and nothing happened to me.

lmfao bull shit, so u brought ure stun gun to school and used it on an "attacker" ? and nothing happend to u... wow ure so full of shit

i stopped an attacker at school, he got in trouble and nothing happened to me.

lmfao bull shit, so u brought ure stun gun to school and used it on an "attacker" ? and nothing happend to u... wow ure so full of shit

wow. some guy was about to jump me after school. its deserted after school. on that day i walk home. so its not bullshit and your lying to yourself. later dude imma play stepmania online

bullllshitttt ure a nerd i understand ude need 1 but i can just imagine u trying to stun him.... ure "attacker" was probs rofling so hard watching a nerdie asian holding a stun gun

bullllshitttt ure a nerd i understand ude need 1 but i can just imagine u trying to stun him.... ure "attacker" was probs rofling so hard watching a nerdie asian holding a stun gun

umm dude, wtf? theres no reason for that.

u dont know dragoonerzerg, trust me there is a million reasons for it

oh right, well i haven't been here for as long as you have...

You suck gooner go shoot yourself.

well ok, he was down for like 5 min (i think thats what the manual said: the person will be down for like 5 min unable to move, confused....) but i ran to my house so there is no way of knowing. get on with the topic. your so damn rude, rude people that classified should go shoot themselves. i wanted to introduce stepmaniaonline to you guys. and its not retarded to have a dance pad for stepmania; its easy to get the original DDR stepfiles. they are called Dance Dance Revolution 1st mix, 2nd mix, 3rd mix etc.. so people can practice DDR steps while having stepmania at the same time. common sense) and after all those replies in the past that always go off topic; GC just looks very stupid and anti-social and kind to others. I have noticed that.

whats this game about? looks odd.

its like DDR except its on PC and its like much much better than DDR.

I can't believe no fucking mod has looked in here.

Closed and warned.