Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Free Bot!

Dear botter:

As a Christmas present to all our current users and for those that want to try out our bot we are making our bot Free to use for 4 days. The free days will be available from 24th Dec. 00:00AM GMT+08:00 to 28th Dec. 00:00 AM GMT+08:00 During these days no time will be deducted from our current users! To use this free time download the newest version and extract the files to a folder. Then run tbot_sro.exe and put in your game id. Press Load Game and locate your sro_client.exe file where you have installed silkroad. Then press login. For any problems that you encounter using the bot please visit our forums http://bbs.bot258.com/ or contact our customer service.

Happy botting!

---------

Sorry I was late to inform

Hurry and bot! I suggest neptune server since it's one of the newest servers.

hi!!! :grin:

i'm a very fan of silkroad at athens server, lvl 73 full farmed glaver.. i did used the SR_Loader and it works fine

but the zoom hack doesnt work.. do you have some update of the program?

if you wanna ask some questions about the game feel free to ask me.. hehe..

THIEF is the greatest job, trust me!!! xD :pirate:

hi!!! :grin:

i'm a very fan of silkroad at athens server, lvl 73 full farmed glaver.. i did used the SR_Loader and it works fine

but the zoom hack doesnt work.. do you have some update of the program?

if you wanna ask some questions about the game feel free to ask me.. hehe..

THIEF is the greatest job, trust me!!! xD :pirate:

They updated out of the Zommhack, SRO_Loader might get you banned

im a thief :D

but the botting service is over now

Yeah, I just bought the tbot works great.

Why buy a bot if the game is free?

Because there are no free bots, and you could make money off the deal too

Bot -> Get Gold/Items/High Lvl Char. -> EBAY!!!

why would tyhey bann me?? hehe.. is there no program that can make u log in even if its crowded?? im not using premium.. =( >^_^

No, but there is a program that makes it so you don't get disconnected.

the SR_loader?? i got it bro, but the zoom hack don't function.. can u post a free bot here? hehe please.. :grin:

Is silkroad fun. I was thinking about trying it. Also, what would a bot do for you? Something like a WoW bot?

The bot will train you whenever you can't train yourself. The bot will train in the selected training area you chose and you can set it when to return to town to buy more potions, repair weapons, get horse, and then head back to training spot.