Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Sniper Assist

Im tryin to make fleets old toolkit ''sniper assist'' so for you programers that know what programs i need please be nice and take the time to tell me, The closest thing related to sniper assist ive seen out is the AWW.dll so i no its possiable, And of course i'll share the work with whoever i do mind makein puclic unless yall dont want to host.

There are a few ways you could go about doing this, you could use macros to keep the attack button constantly pressed (However this leads to many problems) or you can edit the function that lets you click somewhere to attack(Harder to do but far more neater)

For the first option that simply requires minimal Visual basic knowledge, the second method requires you to know how to use programs like olly debug and such.

There are a few ways you could go about doing this, you could use macros to keep the attack button constantly pressed (However this leads to many problems) or you can edit the function that lets you click somewhere to attack(Harder to do but far more neater)

For the first option that simply requires minimal Visual basic knowledge, the second method requires you to know how to use programs like olly debug and such.

Well let me ask you this people around me are tellin me you have to buy vb and etc.. this true?

And is there a tutorial i can use to get me started thats somthin simular to sniper assist maybe a totorial for aww.dll if thats okey with Suteki.

Legally you have to buy it but there's always ways around :P

Legally you have to buy it but there's always ways around :P

Oh of course of course i rather ask people like yall that seriously know then some idoit on the street, Could you tell me what vb ver or it does not matter thanks.

So did you finish?

LOL haha I just came across this today. You know when you want help from someone it is generally a good idea to get their hack name correct. It's not "AWW" it's AAW. And considering I can already tell how much you know, it would be impossible for you to update that hack, as I too have the source code for the Sniper Assist. If you want tutorials go to bwhacks and look up all of the ASM resources/tutorials they have there.

i rly loved that hack it was fun in laser tag lol

LOL haha I just came across this today. You know when you want help from someone it is generally a good idea to get their hack name correct. It's not "AWW" it's AAW. And considering I can already tell how much you know, it would be impossible for you to update that hack, as I too have the source code for the Sniper Assist. If you want tutorials go to bwhacks and look up all of the ASM resources/tutorials they have there.

Oh god... thats nice of you thanks bra and I allready got a source for it not fleets though but it works, However sniper assist is out now.;] wierd i got 2 verisons of it one just needs to be debugd n code adds

I guess you ''Smart people'' exuse my slang call this rip offs.

Im tryin to make fleets old toolkit ''sniper assist'' so for you programers that know what programs i need please be nice and take the time to tell me, The closest thing related to sniper assist ive seen out is the AWW.dll so i no its possiable, And of course i'll share the work with whoever i do mind makein puclic unless yall dont want to host.

No Need;

Updated Sniper Assist v. 1.16.1 & Location hack (Tweaked for Snipers) has been released Pub:

can be found here; just needs registration or u can browse and don't have to register

http://www.schacks.tk

That site made my insides hurt :(, and the back doors almost killed the computer i play Starcraft on :o

I can't even remember the last time i played Starcraft XD