Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Please Delete My Account

I feel terrible cluttering up the forums with this, but I spent a good 10 minutes trying to figure it out and I couldn't. I don't want my account anymore, so if a mod or admin could delete it, I would be much appreciative.

Does it really matter if you have an inactive account on our forums?

You may as well stay inactive or something. No sense in deleting an account.

I don't delete accounts. Why would I?

...yeah i dont see a reason to delete it

An inactive account is the equivalence to a deleted one. You never know, you just might use it again someday. keep it on hold for when you truly need it. :)

Ill do it for you.

accessing admin cp. delete Wotching. Failed to delete Wocthing reason (Account is not going to get delete). Lol just get v.i.p at gc you can change your name and all.

If we deleted all the inactive accounts. Then that would be a lot of them. Its not taking up a lot of space.

His account is not being delete so nothing will happen.

wait wat would happen to his post?

If he was deleted.... I dont know what would happen probably his post would be deleted.

His post will turn to a guest post. If you wanted to change your username or something just send me a pm.

lol if all the inactive accounts are deleted then there wouldn't be more than 200 members at Ghoztcraft.

LOL that is pretty funny

Why did this topic make me want an eggroll?

and agreed, this is funny.

rofl... eggrolls are good

Moved to spam. Have fun.

thanks poply

123=-957 432=09 rth3oqugf189 h249807 tyh342fbeq2t r34q297tfhdaf34y289rqwq 23ygt35rwg 735w8 g73rvw87yg830yt49ger9fgbaq

old topics.... how fun they are to revive for no apparent reason and start spamming in them <_<.

jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I don't delete accounts. Why would I?

Because if you did, this site would really only have about 60 members. :rolleyes: Owned. You know it's the truth....the sad truth...

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA