Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Remote Shutdown Any Computer

How to remote shutdown a computer!

There are several ways in doing this but

the most easier ways are the two i am going to give you.

1. LAN

2. Internet

The first one...

1) right click on my computer and open the manage screen.

2) click on connect to another computer through the action menu.

3) then browse and then to advanced.

4) click on find now option, list of all the computers connected on lan will be there

5) select the one you wanna ditch around and then click on all the 3 boxes.

now there will be that computer management screen will be there.

6) now click on action again, then to properties..advanced and start-up.

click on recovery settings at the last to shutdown.

7) click on power down if the option is available otherwise no problem.

The second one...

1) go to the command prompt (DOS mod)

2) then type "shutdown -i"

3) remote system dialog box will open up

4) add the ip of the person u wanna shut down and write the comment u wanna covey to him.

5) then click on okay button and wait for it to shutdown.

That's insane, i might try it. One question though, will this fu** up the person's comp?

LOL I pwned myself with this XD I shutdown this comp just now XD roflz Time to shutdown my friend's computer >_>

lol, thats awesome

im thinking.... of things... that i can do

lol, thats awesome

im thinking.... of things... that i can do

same, but also thinking of the consequences.

Well I want to shutdown my sister's computer, how do I go about finding her IP address? She's currently connected to the same router I am also.

my cousin can do this with his two comps. but except he can control the other computer aswel.

I messed with my mom doing this haha. But i do our networking so it wasnt that hard.

nice just did it with my brothers comp. Needed him to stop dling so i coud play SC. thanks!

I have 2 comps and i was just trying it on the other one and i tried both ways and just got access denied. Is there anyway around that?

cmd -> ipconfig for ips

This has been posted on so many different sites, but i never get tired of it

Good work :(

Oh and shutdown -a for abort ^^

I haven't done those particular method, but I'm assuming the same rules apply so I'll go ahead and post them.

1. You most likely have to have Admin rights to have access to the commands.

2. The other computer you are trying to shutdown probably needs to not have a login password for that particular user, otherwise you're probably going to have to input their login password even if you have Admin rights to shut it down. (no problem if you know the password)

Just some things to keep in mind.

Uhh... Do it at school, man... But first, do the password admin change thing, thats really funny

I do this all the time in school because I found the school's network admin password using something as lowly as ophcrack

I haven't done those particular method, but I'm assuming the same rules apply so I'll go ahead and post them.

1. You most likely have to have Admin rights to have access to the commands.

2. The other computer you are trying to shutdown probably needs to not have a login password for that particular user, otherwise you're probably going to have to input their login password even if you have Admin rights to shut it down. (no problem if you know the password)

Just some things to keep in mind.

Just trying to shutdown another comp in my network requires having a login and password even though I had admin rights.

Doesn't work... =

Reminder guys you can not blame Ghoztcraft. The outcome of what happens to your computer or anyone else's is not Ghoztcraft's fault!!!

Reminder guys you can not blame Ghoztcraft. The outcome of what happens to your computer or anyone else's is not Ghoztcraft's fault!!!

nah really cripp.....

i did not know that thxs for the share =D

ummm and i dont have any comps to fuck with =(

Awesome. If I can get this to work it would save me the headache of walking to the basement to turn my wife's daughters computer off.

That and fucking with her while she is using it heh heh heh :spiteful:

Edit: I think the First way is meant for WindowsXP but I believe the 2nd way I think works with Vista.

Edited by Fc3sZero