Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

The Karma Game

Opinion It wouldn't matter if that was my opinion. It is a fact that you didn't last even 5 days it is fact that other people knew you wouldn't last.

I like the realm you play on.

According to English, your statement is mere opinion. Talk properly to me, otherwise i will ignore your post and move on. My return is not fact, but coincidence. I thought you were intelligent enough to figure this stuff on your own. As quoted from kenshyn, " Ignorance is a bliss". Felt the need to end my statement with an educational quote from a memeber.

As usual, something nice about you. Your name is appealing. :D

Edited by Protoman

Opinion It wouldn't matter if that was my opinion. It is a fact that you didn't last even 5 days it is fact that other people knew you wouldn't last.

According to English, your statement is mere opinion. Talk properly to me, otherwise i will ignore your post and move on. My return is not fact, but coincidence. I thought you were intelligent enough to figure this stuff on your own. As quoted from kenshyn, " Ignorance is a bliss". Felt the need to end my statement with an educational quote from a memeber.

What does the return thread have to do with the FACTS that I posted. Those are not opinions how is you didnt last five days an opinion? How is it a opinion that other people think the same way? I never said your return was a fact and it can not be an opinion either. I am talking properly to you. Your just mad because all of this is true.

I like your user name.

We are not flaming. Also we are not ruining the game :tease: so no worries.

I like that you have your siggies lined up.

well, Cripp i respect you but dont be a bitch =P yeah i doubted Proto would have left for long but im glad of that he hasnt.

i like your rep

i like that your avy's hat

What does the return thread have to do with the FACTS that I posted. Those are not opinions how is you didnt last five days an opinion? How is it a opinion that other people think the same way? I never said your return was a fact and it can not be an opinion either. I am talking properly to you. Your just mad because all of this is true.

I like your user name.

Havn't i specified that i wouldn't respond to retarded posts. To contradict, this is an opinion " how is it a opinion that people think the same way? ". Have you thourouly researched the link I've sent you? NOT ALL PEOPLE THINK THE SAME WAY!!! I'm tired of correcting your miscues. This will the last time i respond to your ignorant responses. I would add a quote from a memeber, but none seem to fit this criteria. During my spare time, be sure to remind me to engender one for the community.

In addition, your good acknoledgement. I like your white avatar, it looks unique

I like your user name.

Havn't i specified that i wouldn't respond to retarded posts. To contradict, this is an opinion " how is it a opinion that people think the same way? ". Have you thourouly researched the link I've sent you? NOT ALL PEOPLE THINK THE SAME WAY!!! I'm tired of correcting your miscues. This will the last time i respond to your ignorant responses. I would add a quote from a memeber, but none seem to fit this criteria. During my spare time, be sure to remind me to engender one for the community.

In addition, your good acknoledgement. I like your white avatar, it looks unique

I was talking in general I did not say every single person felt that way. Here is a quote from zander "i knew it!

i knew he would return .. . fast!

I DID!

I DID I TELL YA!" If I meant everyone knew I would have said the whole Ghoztcraft team think the same way. Why does it bother you so much that my opinion is correct and you returned to Ghoztcraft shortly? Are you mad because I was not a warm welcome. I said this in your return thread. I am glad that your back but it doesn't surprise me.

I like your green name.

Im done with this arguement, and wish to go no further with it. Just squash it, because i can go forever with this thing. Lets call it truse, and move on.

your signature is awesome

Edited by Protoman

I like the number of reputation points you have.

I like how those two kids in your signature moves.

Edited by Protoman

i like how u like trever's sig

i love that i know who you are. :)

I like your sig.

i like your avatar

I admire your avatar's color :P

I like how you came back.

I like that you have a moving avatar....

I like how you dont have a moving avatar.

I like your BN screen name.

I admire your bottom signature . :D

I like how you dont have a BN SN