Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Will there be a Halo 4?

Ok.. so i beat halo 3 and im not spoiling the ending for anyone.. but do you guys hink there will be a halo 4?

yes, depending on the book... is there 4 books ?

yes, depending on the book... is there 4 books ?

idk

Halo 3 sucks :o . It got boring after the second time trying to beat on legendary :( .

i odnt rly like any of the Halos. i jsut hate 1st person shooters. knowing to Halo's popularity yes there will be a #4

i doubt theres gona be a halo 4 but there most likley gona continue some of there old games like marathon and stuff

i think there might be a nimber for because spartan doesnt die in any of the endings...

i think there might be a nimber for because spartan doesnt die in any of the endings...

all of bungies older games revolves around Halo and they said it will be the last Halo game

and i dont see a reason to continue Halo. Halo 1 was a great game Halo 2 only kept me happy for a little bit and halo 3 got me disapointed with campaign and the multiplayer was fun for a little bit. and besides what else can master chief fight?

Edited by speedskater

all of bungies older games revolves around Halo and they said it will be the last Halo game

and i dont see a reason to continue Halo. Halo 1 was a great game Halo 2 only kept me happy for a little bit and halo 3 got me disapointed with campaign and the multiplayer was fun for a little bit. and besides what else can master chief fight?

think of it this way.. if the us had no one to fight we would pick a fight.. kinda like we already did...

think of it this way.. if the us had no one to fight we would pick a fight.. kinda like we already did...

LMFAO good point

The ending sucked so bad. And yes there will be a halo 4

Halo 3 sucks :D . It got boring after the second time trying to beat on legendary :( .

I am with u there because I aint the biggest fan of halo unles i playing online

There are three books in the trilogy, however, Joe Staten has written another that depicts how it all started. So in all, there are four.

Halo 3 is the best selling game ever, and it still is. So going off that, I'd assume they would create another Halo game. However, in the additional disk that came with Halo 3, they said that this was the last game of the trilogy. Plus the ending of Halo 3 could lead to a fourth, but it's unlikely. So I'd bet that they won't create another.

I agree with speedskater, about Bungie working on Marathon more. Bungie will also be busy with Halo 2 on the PC and the creation of Halo 3 on the PC. So they pretty much have their hands full.

Now, for what a people said before, about Halo sucking. It only sucks if you play by yourself or if you suck. The more people you play with, the better, especially if you know those people (EX: Family/Friends) and they aren't complete strangers. And practice makes perfect, so keep playing and you'll eventually get better and start owning people and getting MVP each game, which makes it a lot more fun. But it's hard to always win every game, because of the new technology they use to match players called "True Skill". Your guaranteed to play players of the same skill as you. So usually you'll win half the games and lose half the games you play.

There are three books in the trilogy, however, Joe Staten has written another that depicts how it all started. So in all, there are four.

Halo 3 is the best selling game ever, and it still is. So going off that, I'd assume they would create another Halo game. However, in the additional disk that came with Halo 3, they said that this was the last game of the trilogy. Plus the ending of Halo 3 could lead to a fourth, but it's unlikely. So I'd bet that they won't create another.

I agree with speedskater, about Bungie working on Marathon more. Bungie will also be busy with Halo 2 on the PC and the creation of Halo 3 on the PC. So they pretty much have their hands full.

Now, for what a people said before, about Halo sucking. It only sucks if you play by yourself or if you suck. The more people you play with, the better, especially if you know those people (EX: Family/Friends) and they aren't complete strangers. And practice makes perfect, so keep playing and you'll eventually get better and start owning people and getting MVP each game, which makes it a lot more fun. But it's hard to always win every game, because of the new technology they use to match players called "True Skill". Your guaranteed to play players of the same skill as you. So usually you'll win half the games and lose half the games you play.

None of the Halo games hold the record for best selling video game ever. Infact, even if you add up the sales of Halo, Halo 2 and Halo 3 it still wouldn't hold the record. But Halo 3 is the fastest selling video game ever which broke the previous record held by Halo 2.

As for my thoughts on a Halo sequel, there will most definitely be another Halo game but it'll probably be a side story or a whole new story than what we saw in the first three.

Halo 1 Was by far the best of them all...

IMO it progressivly got worse

2 was fun... Xbox live made it that way aswell as the glitches on maps :D (thats all i did >.>)

3 was just a replica and to me didnt seem to much fun...

Also:

Biggest Entertainment Launch in History

To date, over 20 million copies of the games in the Halo trilogy have been sold worldwide. The record week one sales comes on the heels of the previously announced $170 million in sales in the U.S. within the first 24 hours of the game's release, which marked not just the biggest videogame launch, but the biggest entertainment launch in history. The Xbox 360 title beat previous U.S. sales records set by blockbuster openings for entertainment events like the release of Spider-Man 3 and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

Additionally, more than 1.7 million copies of Halo 3 were preordered in the United States, making it the fasting pre-selling game in history, surpassing the previous record-setting pre-sales of Halo 2.

Source: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/h/halo3/ne...neweeksales.htm

Halo 3 would be alot better if it had alot of glitches and kept the super jump, that's what made it interesting.

Yeah srsly...

Halo 2, i had so much fun getting out of a map with a group of like 7 people and obliterating everyone :D

but overall Halo 1 rules...

I played it over gamespy..

110% about the glitch part. in halo 2 some things that kept me playing was the glitches like the scarab gun. halo3 had those skulls but those where easy and the grunt on drugs.

but has anyone else realize that Blizzard and bungie are kinda alike they had some interesting things into the games. just play Campaign and stuff u'll find it

110% about the glitch part. in halo 2 some things that kept me playing was the glitches like the scarab gun. halo3 had those skulls but those where easy and the grunt on drugs.

but has anyone else realize that Blizzard and bungie are kinda alike they had some interesting things into the games. just play Campaign and stuff u'll find it

There better be a halo 4 :D

if there is i might not buy it :/

Well. The full title of Halo 3 is Halo 3: Finish the Fight? Does that answer your question?

I can't guarantee there will be a Halo 4. Despite to the ending which leaves off a cliffhanger. Bungie probably wants you to inference.