Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Gunz

Gunz is an awesome shooting game. There are a variety of maps and you can get bounty (money) after each kill. With alot of bounty, you get purchase weapons such as grenades, shotguns, swords, daggers, smgs, machine guns, and more. You can download the game at www.gunzonline.com

or ill give you an application for free.

It's quite interesting, I played it a while ago. The problem is that 2 mech guns and a Katana became uniform when I played and there was no room for vaiety. I got to about level 10 and quit.

I played Gunz for a while, but it was much too easy to hack when I played because in every second game there would be someone that would be invincible or shooting huge barrages of grenades. I hacked for a while too, but it got boring when you just had a game of people running around shooting eachother with no one dieing. Also did they fix the godmode hack? If so I may start playing again.

I played it still do im not very good at it but its free and a nice change from starcraft which is all i play i sometimes run into hackers with god mode which is really annoying but it to me is pretty fun. i think its worth trying if u havent yet that graphics arnt bad for a game u dl off the internet

I like the game play and I knowhow to

do all the special tricks but too many

hackers so it's really no fun. The ser-

-vers are so fvcking sh!tty too.

I like it I thinks its great but it does get pretty boring pretty quick but i guess it something to do when your bored eh im decent at k-style but still not very good

I like it I thinks its great but it does get pretty boring pretty quick but i guess it something to do when your bored eh im decent at k-style but still not very good

Anyone that wants to 1v1 me or get tips from me, just whisper Kurosu, I'm usually in match 1 or clan war American in ijji Gunz.

Gunz is one of the worst Beta games I have ever played.

When I played it it was so imbalanced. Really needed some serious fixes.

I think it will not last.

Gunz is one of the worst Beta games I have ever played.

When I played it it was so imbalanced. Really needed some serious fixes.

I think it will not last.

Ehh, it's lasted for about 5 years and running now. I'm very active on it. How do you think it's imbalanced?