Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ragnarok

heyy fellas. Im going to dizcuz this awesome game called Ragnarok.. This exciting game includes characters which have various powers such as arrow shooting, healing, wand using, etc. you can dl that game in www.iro.ragnarokonline.com

thanks and come again

Sounds awsome!

Doeas it take up any space?

does*

It's an alright game, but it lacks real depth if you ask me. When you are to pay for an online game, go to a bigger title such as FFXI or WoW where there are many other things to do than kill mosters. You may like the game, I know my friends who play Ragnarok do. When I played I used the path of the archer, it was cool, and the character sprites are pretty cool. Regardless, I thought it was a bit two dimensional in the sense that all I saw in the game was Kill>quest>Kill.

I love this game also but even besides Bnet its cool so try it out just go to google on type Ragnarok Server. There are many servers out there so be prepaired im gussin that theres 3000+ servers private at least so if you have any questions msg me on msn [email protected]! :laugh:

Edited by Zhuinden

I use to play Ragnarok all the time on private servers but I learned a good lesson the hard way for using private servers... :D

Edited by Zhuinden