Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Best Of:

BEST OF: yo mama jokes

OK pplz just say a yo mama joke and make a dumb ass cry if u can. GL HF

god this is getting funnier by the thread.

ooo yea magic YO MAMA SO FAT....When she walks the radio Skips ...hahahaha in yo face!!!!!!!

Ghost, YO MAMA IS SO FAT, her butt looks like two pigs, fighting over milk duds.

ok ok i got ownd tuff..ill admit but that joke was not as good as your mama was last night

Your moma's so fat she jumped in the air for joy and got stuck.

Ya mamma's so fat, when she stood on the electric scales it said "one person at a time please!"

Aww, I had a lot of this from a private RO server but I have been at so many that I don't remember and can't get it anymore. :(

Your moma's so fat she jumped in the air for joy and got stuck.

Dude i was going to say that one :/

Moved to forum games.....

Yo Momma is so fat, when she went to the beach, the global ocean level rose 15 feet.

Yo Momma is so fat, when she wears high heels she stikes oil.

Yo Momma is so fat, it takes 2 planes, a train and a cab to get on her good side.

Yo Momma is so fat, when she jumps, her gravitational pull takes the earth with her.

Yo Momma is so fat, when she went swimming in the ocean, Spain came and tried to claim her has a new land.

Made those all up myself :\

Yo momma so fat she use's a vcr for a pager.... also i dont know if this a yo momma joke but its fun to say to your friends.... I was goin to be your dad but.... the dog beat me over the fence

Yo Momma is so fat, when she went to the beach, the global ocean level rose 15 feet.

Yo Momma is so fat, when she wears high heels she stikes oil.

Yo Momma is so fat, it takes 2 planes, a train and a cab to get on her good side.

Yo Momma is so fat, when she jumps, her gravitational pull takes the earth with her.

Yo Momma is so fat, when she went swimming in the ocean, Spain came and tried to claim her has a new land.

Made those all up myself :\

rofl I've never heard any of those and they're hilarious.

Yo mamma is so stupid she thought Grape Nuts was an STD

Yo mamma is so stupid she started at an orange juice box because it said "concentrate"

How does that even make sense? Stfu