Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

WC3 Auto Refresh

WC3 Auto Refresh

Version: 1.1.0.0

Author: SentryIII

Category: 1.22

Screenshot:

img-1-1242468724_thumb.png

Description:

Automatically Refreshes Slots.

Requires Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 (Windows) or Mono Framework (Linux)

This package includes:

- Warcraft III Autorefresh program

- C# Source Code

- General Public License (GPL) file

- This readme file

===============

How To Use

===============

Run the executable, and ensure that the port number matches the one you are using to host a game. It is functioning correctly when you get the message "Game successfully refreshing."

You can also customize the look of the names that Autorefresh uses by modifying the Name Options.

===============

Troubleshooting

===============

A message says "Error: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it."

- Warcraft III is not running.

- You are not hosting a game.

- The port number setting does not match the port that you are hosting on.

===============

(Windows) A message says "The application failed to initalize properly (0xC0000135)".

- Ensure that the .NET 1.1 Framework is properly installed. You can download it from Microsoft's website.

===============

(Linux/MAC) Nothing happens when the application is run.

- Ensure that the Mono Framework is properly installed. On some distributions of Linux, you can install Mono by typing "yum install mono".

Download The File

Submitted by XGhozt, on Jan 7 2008, 11:54 PM

Edited by XGhozt

So why do you need an auto refresh?

Dude what the hell is that kind of refresher.... why does it open a cmd...<--- is this (BS)=bull sh*t

Uhh, its a normal autorefresh moron.

Instead of using all your time on a laggy smexy interface, we use console.

N00b guide to autorefresh:

Open autorefresh

Open warcraft 3

Create a game

And then it refreshes (unless that the instruction said anything else)

Yeah, I always have trouble with people joining my games, so I use autorefresh :D

Recommend it to all WC3 players.

Yeah, I always have trouble with people joining my games, so I use autorefresh :D

Recommend it to all WC3 players.

Gets boring closing all slots then opening them imma test this then reply if it worked with me.

Edit: Well didn't seem to work either doesn't work with vista or something. Also i had to run as admin if I did not it did not respond. Any help?

Edited by Starcraft

It doesn't work with Vista i guess.

thats sad, look for one that does...

Uhhh, is there a way to change the names of the autorefreshers? Like change it to :P so it always joined and came in named like that but in colors? :P

With the one i posted there is, instructions are inculded.

:thumbsup: Hmm...very nice, too bad everytime i try to open it, avast! says its a virus huh?

Its not a virus. If you want to run it, shut down Avast and then run the noob or the other auto refresher.

yea, well i figured it wasnt a virus and was running it anyway seeing as my comp is fine, avast is just retarded.

Its not a virus. If you want to run it, shut down Avast and then run the noob or the other auto refresher.

yea, well i figured it wasnt a virus and was running it anyway seeing as my comp is fine, avast is just retarded.

AVG is screaming "trojan" as well.

Can anyone provide a good reason as to why a basic autorefresher would get flagged as such?

Shouldn't the moderators be watching for this kind of trash?

There is a report button on every post and download, you can't expect us to watch all topics at all times. Rarely do viruses get past us, we do very basic virus scans. I have to agree though, this is show one of the files is infected with Trojan.Win32.Genome.fvg. Which doesn't appear to do much anyway. But, I'll go ahead and fix this for everyone.

Okay, Updated.

Dude this thing has a lot of views on it.

It's the default ports for WarCraft 3..

Warcraft III:

Allow port 6112 TCP out and allow established sessions in

Allow port 6112 TCP in (hosting custom games)

Allow port 6113-6119 TCP out and in (hosting custom games if you've changed the default port in the Options/Gameplay screen)

Sign in to follow this