Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Goodbye All

Well, I may as well make this thread tonight. I have made this in the past, however Monday will finally be the day I leave for Basic training for the United States Marine Corps. This means that either tonight or tomorrow will be the LAST time I'll be online for the next three months. Though sad to be leaving for so long, I'm happy to become a Marine by April. I've been finishing up a few things, and bringing everything to a close for now, which was why I released that spoofer of mine like the other day, just so it would be public by the time I left, and I actually started playing WoW just to play with my friends since they don't play SC that much >_>. But when I do come back, I hope that things will be relatively normal, and not go crazy within three months time. So this is my official goodbye. :) Semper Fi, and see you later (Like in April when I'm 19. ^_^)

*sniff* - *waves white flag thing* - Viper's all grown up now..

Come back safe and manly-er. 8)

Goodluck Viper! We'll be missing you.

I'm sure I'll miss him. Have fun, don't die!

he's only going to Boot Camp so i doubt he'd die.

Well, good luck and be careful when you finally ship out.

Goodluck Viper

GTFO!!!!!

lol j/k

Good luck man I hope you have fun at basic training. Something to remember is don't volunteer for anything at basic training! It doesn't help your status in the military at all. All it does is give you more responsibility and makes life hell (especially if you get latrine duty)! Oh and don't be afraid to cry the first couple of days. Everyone does. If you don't I guarantee you will snap because those emotions should be released. Its a hard adjustment but I think you will do great! Good Luck man! And thanks for doing your part for the freedoms that we have.

Remember, a 'blanket party' is NEITHER!

Friendly fire ISN'T and

Keep your underwear on. At all times.

Good luck Viper, hope you have fun! Will miss you <3!

getem viper kill me a sand nigga ya just go out blazeing saying THIS IS SPARTA BITCHES

Good luck man. I hope you bring me back something. j/p!! But I hope you enjoy your time there. I will miss you. Hope it goes by fast (the time)!!

getem viper kill me a sand nigga ya just go out blazeing saying THIS IS SPARTA BITCHES

you idiot he's only going to boot camp, read other peoples posts....

cya and good luck

Good luck Viper, you've been nice to me since day one of me being here. Hope the Marines are everything and more that you want them to be, and you love doing it. Whatever they make you do, hope your safe.

Peace. :hi: :hi2:

I have friend currently enrolling into the marines after senior year. He's actually really anxious to attend boot camp and start the program. I sometimes really don't understand him :(

Anyways, wish you the best of luck. In addition, don't try anything stupid like insulting your commander or someone of equivalent authority. Here's a hint, they'll kick your ass in two seconds. :(

Edited by Protoman

STFU you bitch i read the damn post you twat i wanted to say something els for when he gose off to kill them sand niggers i all ready said good bye for when he gose to bootcamp so have a nice hot cup of stfu and a cookie gook

STFU you bitch i read the damn post you twat i wanted to say something els for when he gose off to kill them sand niggers i all ready said good bye for when he gose to bootcamp so have a nice hot cup of stfu and a cookie gook

I told you guys, Magic Bitch is dark :D

I sometimes wonder whether we are truly friends.

stupid Promasser and your fake hacks.

Well magic bitch by sand niggers i thought you meant terrorists or some shit. and Protoman her comebacks wont do shit all against me (i am immune to good comebacks :))

hmmmm now we wont have any sensible ones in USMC anymore...