Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ghoztwiki Upgraded To Ipbwiki 2.0

Hey people,

I've Just upgraded the Wiki, with this upgrade we got lots of new features and some interesting things we can all come to enjoy. Expect some more updates to the wiki. I can see that we're all really putting this thing to some good use, so It's time to take it to the next step.

Within a few weeks/months you will be able to use your favorite skin on Ghoztcraft with the Wiki! Thanks to this update, over the next few weeks I'll be slowly upgrading the skins to work with the wiki, and b default you will see the skin. Read up on this Quote from www.ipbwiki.com about the new update/changes.

Changes in IpbWiki 2.0: the improvements in IpbWiki 2.0 focus on the visual side of the wiki.

New Features

• Automatic Skin Integration, no longer you need to download an extra modification to apply your forum skin to the wiki!

• Skins have been tested on Windows XP and Windows Vista using the following browsers: Mozilla Firefox 2, Mozilla Firefox 3, IE 5.0, IE 5.5, IE 6.0, IE 7.0, Opera 6, Opera 7, Opera 8, Opera 9, Netscape 8, Netscape 9 and Safari 3
  • When using the IpbWiki Skins you can now change skins on the wiki the same way you change skins on the forum, just use the Skin drop down box on the bottom of the wiki page.
  • Both skins contain a Printable Version.
  • Registration on the wiki can now be redirected to the forum registration.
  • Online list integration - the online list on your forum now shows all guests/members browsing the wiki.
  • Wiki link is automatically added to board header now.

Bugfixes

• Bbcode used in MediaWiki templates is now also being parsed by the IpbWiki BBCode Parser.
  • Loosened the password checker in MediaWiki to contain the same password checks as Invision Power Board.
  • Ipb Stronghold cookie fix.
  • IpbWiki Extra Namespaces no longer litter the search page on the wiki.

Keep in mind, you wont be able to fully take advantage of the custom skins until I "fix" them so they match the rest of the site.

View the Wiki: http://wiki.Ghoztcraft.net/

Have a nice day,

~XGhozt

Awesome! It's gunna be Ghoztcraft Wiki:Pimped Out Edition.

OffTopic: I was looking through the Hackers Database, and I noticed Sniper Juice, and AAW were still up there, but above them, their Creator (me) had been deleted. Not very nice.

Edit: After reviewing some things I discovered it was FaH that deleted it, I'm assuming accidentally.

Maybe, but it's a wiki you can just add it again.

Promasser's "slot" has been deleted due to not following the layout of the Hacker's Database. (Alphabetizing entries)

I get the feeling there will be a LOT of cleaning up to do the moment I come back from basic... Even before I leave, there is already a list of things to do growing...

Yay! Can't wait to use a different skin instead of the ugly white default one.

Maybe, but it's a wiki you can just add it again.

Ya before I even posted that here, I had already fixed it. :P

Sign in to follow this