Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

zloader

zloader

Version: v1.0.0.1

Author: Zynastor

Category: 1.15.2

Screenshot:

Description:

Dll hack loader for Starcraft/Brood War. (This is included with most hacks)

Instructions:

- Extract to a directory.

- Place all the dll hack files in the same directory as zLoader.exe and zLoader.snp.

- Run zLoader.exe while starcraft is open or closed, if closed zLoader will start starcraft for you.

- Start playing.

Notes:

- Most hacks will require you to run zLoader after you have entered battle.net because of

the anti-hack protection by blizzard.

Credits:

- bEnE for icon

- Abin ([email protected]) for RemoteLib source code.

Copyright © 2007 by Zynastor. All rights reserved.

Starcraft/Brood War Copyright © by Blizzard Entertainment®.

Download The File

Submitted by XGhozt, on Jan 16 2008, 03:45 PM

Hey, my avast antivirus started picking up a trojan in zloader :S. Is it safe to use? Right now i cant inject anything cause it quarantines zloader as soon as i try to open it.

Edit: I tried downloading a fresh copy from your link above and it detects a trojan in that one too.

What does it say the name of the trojan is?

Win32:Trojan-gen {Other}

Nevermind: Apparently it thinks it's a trojan because it injects, also, there was a trojan called zloader as well so maybe its confuzing them. But, if my pc ever dies. :D

It's not a Trojan. That's a false detection. Been using zloader since it came out.

yea me too... i mean like all my information has been stolen ever since ive used zloader, but meh. prolly just a coincidence... I mean, sure the message pops up saying (ZLoader.exe - WE ARE STEALING YOUR DATAZ!!!)

but that too is prolly a coincidence.

I have recompiled zloader and packed it with a new version of what I am using and avast doesn't seem to have a problem with it now. You can get the new compiled version from BWH's in the zloader thread or with the new oblivion. Also maybe a mod can add the new one here so we don't have problems with avast.

My Avast does the same thing. It is just an update that doesnt allow injections.

But always use caution when downloading anything off the internet.

Sign in to follow this