Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

If Ur A Real Capable Hacker

I need some help on a (i consider hard) project which requires some pro hacking skills.

Send me a pm for more details.

ps. Has to do with myspace/cracking

LoL I've done some fun stuff with myspace before. Phishing and stuff. Exploits like the Undeleteable comments and stuff (I was part of the reason why they had to patch that twice) They stopped it, then I found another way and then they GGed it. :) But none of that really was "hardcore" so I don't think I could help you.

Child's play for Winkey. You should pm him your questions I am sure he can help you out.

i am intrested in hacking myspace as well, it would be fun... besides i want to have to access some ones profile and shut them the fuck up, so flirchinator if you find anything good please send me some info =/

Send me the info as well if you could. My sister's Gmail account was recently hacked, and we know the guy who did it, and his email/MySpace/Facebook info, and it'd be cool to get him back for the immature shit he did.

It was always a dream for me to hack someones myspace and mess with them. The only problem is, I don't know how to hack someones myspace :(

Hey, If you guys would be kind enough to tuitorial me through the hacking process, It would be most appreciated. :D

he he...i did manage to get into my schools network a while back..... but theres not much i can tell you about hacking myspace. depending on the project i might be able to give yoy some advice so feel free to send me a P.M or you can try Google theres lots of good tuts out there. Its no good just getting someone to do it for you because unless you have money no-one will.