Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

[ New Skin ] Aurora 3

Hey everyone!

I've just finished my latest design and Ghoztcraft is the first to use it. This is the finished Aurora design (Aurora 3). As before, Aurora 2 is no longer available and is to be replaced by Aurora 3. If any Aurora 2 users don't like Aurora 3 (Doubt it) then I can bring it back.. But having it there for just 5 or 6 users is a waste of effort on my part. Anyway, I hope everyone enjoys it!

Screenshot:

aurora3.png

We need a new logo, so I've attached the PSD. You will notice that the background is transparent! Please make sure you save it as .png high quality, this gives the person making the logo much more flexibility.

You can change to this skin using the skin selector at the bottom of the page. All Aurora 2 Users are now using the Aurora 3 Design. You must be registered to change your skin preferences!

This skin will be free for anyone to use on their IPB website and will be released on XGhozt.com and Invisionize.com shortly.

Enjoy,

~XGhozt

aurpra3logo.zip

i dont like the background

I plan on adding my background changer from XGhozt.com into the design within the next few days.

love it, but i think ill keep the eclipse skin :'(

pretty cool but i like eclipse better

nice skin... very nice

no, not me either,

But like the skin otherways,

This skin is cool. :D I didn't see Aurora 2 but i like these theme. :( I hope i can use it on my board very shortly time. :'(

Seems kind of laggy to me. I'm currently using Aol, but I'll switch to Mozilla to see if its more operational on an alternative browser.

Edit: Works fine on Mozilla. I just don't like the setup, but the background and color look cool.

Edited by Protoman

Uh oh, dunno if it's a bug or not but there's two iQuote boxes,

pic_thumb.jpg

Great job. So does it give you satisfaction to receive comments from the forum community? Why not go with your own opinion instead of the comments of others on the forum. You own this don't you? They why should the opinions of others even matter?

Uh oh, dunno if it's a bug or not but there's two iQuote boxes,

Oops, I'll fix it! >.<

Great job. So does it give you satisfaction to receive comments from the forum community? Why not go with your own opinion instead of the comments of others on the forum. You own this don't you? They why should the opinions of others even matter?

It's nice to see what people think before I release it to the public. Otherwise, yes it's always nice to know that people enjoy my hard work.

Its also missing the Shoutbox

Oops >.<

Once the bugs get fixed its going to be a sex skin!

OMFG THIS SKIN OWNS SO MUCH ASS!!!!! w00t!!!!

I Personally dont like it... i didnt do much but i thought i would upload anyways

aurpra3logozb4.png

Very nice XGhozt

Uh, GTFO, right now.

It's about time you brought this background back. I love it. Had it set as my desktop for a bit.

Now all you need to do is change the VIP skin....hasn't been updated in like a year and a half..and it's ugly. lol

I Personally dont like it... i didnt do much but i thought i would upload anyways

It's not bad, but keep in mind you can completly change it, you don't have to use any of the images from the psd. And you can make the background transparent and it will automaticly blend in with the blue bg on the skin.

Now all you need to do is change the VIP skin....hasn't been updated in like a year and a half..and it's ugly. lol

Yeah, I agree. I think we just need a new VIP skin. I'll try to keep it green since people seem to like that theme.

I found an errorz. This skin doesn't show the Person Profile Song.

The borders for the skin don't fit for me.

Now they look fine, I don't know why they looked so weird before.

Edited by Jezzy

Sign in to follow this