Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

New Anti-hacks?

So, New patch= New Hacks= New anti-hacks?

Any anti hacks out yet? I know the new Apacolypse tells when people hack but i dont hack so im just browsing around for antihacks. I used to hack and this was my favorite site :P

if anyone finds one please tell me link.

Old anti mineralhack doesnt work anymore for new hacks -____-;;

anything i guess. Just any anti-hack that still wroks.

anti Mineral hacks or map hacks would be best i guess

I'm not a huge SC fan, but I did find this.

StarCraft Anti-Hack Things?

Any of these work?

I'll probably try it out later to verify. Its like 2:00 right here, and I'm tired ;)

don't ask us ask the fucking Koreans if they have a new KM-9 yet. but we currently have some "hack detectors" in some of our downloads

Go download KM9 i just sumbit it. Its a korean mineralhack detector and drops them.

Here's an anti hack to detect unallied people.

When in a game, hold Shift and Hit TAB. While doing this, look at your minimap.

Note: This was installed like six patches ago.

Yes, it was installed like six patches ago. I don't think Blizzard every told anyone about it though.

I knew about this, but I hate it because I don't like how it changes the colors on the minimap.

I knew about this, but I hate it because I don't like how it changes the colors on the minimap.

haha i use it all the time.. its useful...

Sadly, Blizzard didn't make any Anti-Hacks, I guess they don't go with the "hacks" part of it.

I know you want anti-hacks and everything, but most of the anti-hacks I know of are built into other hacks. Right now the only things that I know have anti-hacks are: Anti-Drop hack, Anti-Nuke hack, Anti-Min hack, and I think there is a anti-map hack, but I don't think thats public right now. I think Apocalypse has all those built in now, but it kinda defeats the purpose considering now your hacking.

It may just be me, but I hate anti-hacks. The biggest problem is that they drop the person as soon as the games starts even if they don't use the hack. If it only dropped people when they used the hack it would be a lot better.

I can make one if you donate 20$ to GC. :)

I won't make one if you donate $15 to me XD

Why was this thread revived? And ProMasser can't code at all xD

Go download KM9 i just sumbit it. Its a korean mineralhack detector and drops them.

He just submitted what symantec calls "Downloader.misleadapp". What this does is "Downloads misleading applications on to the compromised computer." ( link here ---> http://securityresponse.symantec.com/secur...-061114-0840-99 ) Before submitting this i was wondering if KM9 usually comes up as false positive. Nope. Couldn't find Sh*t on the subject. Whether or not it was ProMasser, we never will know.... But you'd figure somebody that wants you to donate $20 to write a "hack" for starcraft wouldn't submit stuff like that unknowingly. ;)

And PromasserX still can't code ;)

Haha owned!!!

~ Thread closed