Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

screen goes funny when i scroll down

hey, whenever i scroll down on ANY page of the internet the screen wont go as it normaly does like a smooth scroll, it has this odd line thingy that will go from top to the bottom of the page.

odd line thingy? can u provide a screenshot?

Does it seem like its loading real slow and the line thing goes vertically from top to bottom?

yes thats it Poply. my computer is really pissing me off and in any moment im gonna smash it.

on Starcraft when i Alt+Tab out to get a hack, when i join a game the screen colour goes all funny.

Well unfortunately I can't help you with the scrolling issue but atleast we recognized the problem. As for the starcraft color problem it's usually fixed by alt-tabbing out and back in.

When is the last time you updated your video card drivers? Also, that line thing and top-bottom issue has happened to me in he past, but only on some web pages I load. Resizing the browser/refreashing the page or waiting for the page to load before you scroll has helped me.

If you're not using Firefox, then start. Otherwise, update to the latest version.

yeah, when i do that it'll just change to a diffrent colour =/

Alt-tab out and click on starcraft and hold it for 10 seconds, then it should go back to normal colors.

ok thanks guys for your help. its just my computer being a bitch i suppose but i'll try see what i can do

You might have a burt out video card.... when was the last time you dusted your computer out...

take it outside and just blow on in. or use an air compressor.

And also, scan for viruses, happend to my sister, she had so many it slowed her computer down and that started to happen... but on any page of any program...

other than that ... do what Ghozt said and Download drivers

You might have a burt out video card.... when was the last time you dusted your computer out...

take it outside and just blow on in. or use an air compressor.

And also, scan for viruses, happend to my sister, she had so many it slowed her computer down and that started to happen... but on any page of any program...

other than that ... do what Ghozt said and Download drivers

yeah i'll update my card drivers and ill give the comp a bit of a dust.

EDIT: i just found my problem it was the colour quality on my computer. it was set to High so now ive lowered it and its all good