Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Blizzard Launches Blizzcast

Join our Community Team going behind the scenes to experience the world of Blizzard game making in the first installment of our new Blizzard Podcast – BlizzCast.

In each episode we'll be interviewing your favorite Blizzard developers and staff, giving you a glimpse of what it's like from their perspective to make the games you love.

To kick off our BlizzCast series, we've decided to begin where every great Blizzard idea begins, at the concept level. To speak with us we have Samwise Didier, our Art Director and concept artist for many of the popular Blizzard icons you've grown to love, such as the Pandaren, Fel Orcs, Dark Templars, Zerglings, and many more. We'll be chatting with Samwise on how he came up with the characters he did, as well as what it is like to work on both the Warcraft and StarCraft franchises.

Check out the new BlizzCast page here.

http://us.blizzard.com/blizzcast/

Wow, this is actually pretty much awesome. I hope they continue and maintain it! I'm subscribed.

They should announce a release date for StarCraft 2.

hmm so thats what that is now i want to watch it

I listened to this podcast. It was alright, but wasn't very entertaining. Plus, they had background music playing throughout the entire interview, so it made it hard to understand what they were saying.

I'll see how it's like. This could get interesting.

retarded

Warned do not post flames and spam out side of there designated sections.

Starcraft is suppose to be released sometime this december

starcraft 2* sorry lol

Starcraft is suppose to be released sometime this december

starcraft 2* sorry lol

You mean starcraft 2? Its like early December. There was a thread about it yesterday...