Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Drophack.dll Error

i have both panacea and drophack.

wantz? =D theyre not from here though

sigh again.

Can someone help me either make a Sc hack in C# 2008 express edition or make a hack where you can impersonate someone(make it look like they say something when really you are saying it under there name) i could do this in anhilation using 12lines. And it would be sweet if someone make it where you could color code in game so you could say "%username% has left the game" or "%username% has rejoined the game" but it doesnt show your name and it would be in light green/yellow.-

because i could do this in anhilation and i want it back please. And someone told me that drophacks dont work anymore is that true? And someone else told me that i had to use Mdrophack on windows xp, because it doesnt work on Vista, please help!

Can someone help me either make a Sc hack in C# 2008 express edition or make a hack where you can impersonate someone(make it look like they say something when really you are saying it under there name) i could do this in anhilation using 12lines. And it would be sweet if someone make it where you could color code in game so you could say "%username% has left the game" or "%username% has rejoined the game" but it doesnt show your name and it would be in light green/yellow.-

because i could do this in anhilation and i want it back please. And someone told me that drophacks dont work anymore is that true? And someone else told me that i had to use Mdrophack on windows xp, because it doesnt work on Vista, please help!

1) Holy Necropost

2) Why did you copy and paste the same thing twice lol...

3) I am not sure how someone would create a hack in C#... if you want a real hack try mASM or C++

4) The impersonate hack has been patched for quite some time now

5) The color hack your reffering to, has also been patched....

6) Annihilation hasn't been around for like 3 years now...

7) Mdrophack works on vista...

8) YOUR A COMPLETE RETARD GTFO!!!

i lol'd

are these necropost contributing to the thread? no thus it is against GC's rules because as far as I understand necroposts have to contribute to the thread. Also a mod please lock this.

I wish this thread was in my section, so I could abuse my powers and just make it look like you're super duper queer.

I wish this thread was in my section, so I could abuse my powers and just make it look like you're super duper queer.

You super duper nice :D

dont use panacea i used it for a while and it worked like a charm but it has a pretty hard virus in it ... user beware

No, Panacea does NOT have a virus in it, and this thread is old, and your necro post is completely invalid and offtopic.

Topic Closed~