Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Our Friend Magic Bitch

Dude... Protoman... you are a prick.

Why do you have to try to put her down? Just because she wont sleep with you because you are the ugliest shit out there doesn't mean you need to be a dick to her.

You are seriously a dick.

And your rumors in the other thread are so fucking stupid.

ok since you called me a bitch in the last thread ill continue my hating you in this one

first off i would like to say im not a bitch but you can say what ever makes you feel good inside i don't really care, and the only reason im replying to this is because your views on magic are flawed

OMFG ANOTHER DAMN THREAD?????

January 31st is the initiation of Magic Bitch where we exhibit all her failures. :D

This is my last day on GC, I'm trying to do something special for her.

I hope you know that you are getting tons of people to hate you.

Its all good, because I'm leaving after today. People can hate me and hinder my chances of becoming popular throughout this site. The thing is, I couldn't care less about some input and output text telling me off. In addition, I kind of like developing a reputation similar to Plutomic. :D

Proto your starting something your not going to finish. the 1st flame we learned to get pass us but this is your 3rd thread! stop living in the pass

ok since you called me a bitch in the last thread ill continue my hating you in this one

first off i would like to say im not a bitch but you can say what ever makes you feel good inside i don't really care, and the only reason im replying to this is because your views on magic are flawed

Yeah, you started with me first and instinctively, I've insulted you back. If you just stfu for a change, maybe I wouldn't have to insult you. Just chill out and be happy. :D

and just because u think u are safe because no 1 can do anything? wrong. Every heard of "hacking". It can be very useful if some1 is pissed at some1.

proto dude just stop :/

and just because u think u are safe because no 1 can do anything? wrong. Every heard of "hacking". It can be very useful if some1 is pissed at some1.

I really don't care about my computer because I'm always doing homework and rarely have time to browse websites. But, I do know the consequences for hacking someones computer. If by any chance my computer malfunctions, I'll use this site as a reference. Besides, Its just a few words across the screen. If someone becomes frustrated over something so minor, then their losers.

Edited by Protoman

i am happy but you are being a noob and spreading false information about magic bitch.... so thus you are not only being a noob you are also being a cock sucking ass raping jew so have a nice cup of stfu and a piece of i don't give a shit and gtfo gc already -.-

Dude... Protoman... you are a prick.

Why do you have to try to put her down? Just because she wont sleep with you because you are the ugliest shit out there doesn't mean you need to be a dick to her.

You are seriously a dick.

And your rumors in the other thread are so fucking stupid.

Sadly, I've just read your post right now. I skipped it accidentally, but I'll respond to your weak statement momentarily.

Okay, she started with me. Cripp sent me a message explaining her true feelings about " Protoman ". it is only judicious for me to instinctively exibit my true feeling of her. Besides, I held these emotions in too long.

By the way, I am a smooth talker and can work miracles with poetry. If you think I can't get girls, think again little dude. In addition, I wouldn't want to get layed by someone who has "no emotion " and can't feel pleasure. ( She was burned in the area)

*Sigh*

Go get a new haircut ProSlasher. The haircut exhibited in your Profile isn't working for you. Take my suggestion about the spikes.

Protoman, I did get a haircut. That is a picture i took a week ago before the haircut... thank you very much. Besides, what do I care what you say? You are not my type. I LIKE GIRLS.

Douche bag.

I suspended you.

Topics Merged.

PROTOMAN READ THIS POST! STOP FLAMING!!!!!!!

he is banned he cant read it fuck with me you in shit ^.^

he had it coming when he didnt drop his 1st flame

I can tell Magic Bitch is actually a dude just from the way he talks, even his name. Nice try but I think it's time to whip out the peen.

what the hell did i miss out on...

yep i agree with slasher you missed a shit load dude

noooooooooooooo i missed it. i wanted to put my 2 cents in lol

Evil theres alot to this and alot is ALOT

huh so what flame is going to be next

OMFG SO MUCH INTERNET DRAMA

Seriously what the fuck?