Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ally Chat Not Working?

Hey there,

For some reason in team games I've been playing recently my allied chat is acting exactly as chat all... so my opponents can hear everything I say to my ally which most of the time is stuff I don't want them to hear....

And I have made sure over and over again that I am sending it in allied chat.

If anyone has come accross something like this before or might know what is causing it, a reply would be greatly apprectiated.

Thanks

- Omi

Wow, I wonder why Trev.

Guest imbanned

You're probably using Apocalypse so you can't tell if the message was sent to All or to Allies.

You're probably using Apocalypse so you can't tell if the message was sent to All or to Allies.

Nah I'm not using Apocalypse, and I have made sure that it definitely says 'Allies: blah blah'

and yet enemies still hear me every time I say anything...

I don't know if there's a clash in the hacks I'm using, them being: Zynastors MH, null drop, km9 and host hack.

Edited by Omi

Most likely that has been messed up in some way. Probably will not be fixed over if they do a new patch...

I know why you cant chat in ally. If your not going to tell people the truth then you don't need to be helped.

Edit: to be fair, I'm in a bad mood and cranky, Maybe somethings ....Sliped your mind.

Well thanks for your replies so far. There is nothing I am not being honest about, after all this is the site from which I get my hacks!! There is nothing to not be honest about. I got the null drop timer 2 days ago, but I only noticed this today so if there is clash in hacks then there is a 2 day period for it to come into effect... Apart from that I have absolutely no idea at all what could have caused it. In the past 2 days I have changed nothing at all in my starcraft folder or anything to do with SC.

My best guess is that it's a clash in the hacks and I just haven't noticed it for 2 days (although I find this unlikely considering the combination of hacks that I use [although I don't know a great deal about hacking]).. I guess I can re-install SC and all the hacks that I have used. Until then I hope it clears itself up.

Thanks

Omi

idk works fine with me but i'll check it today

ok...common sense here..if you think its a clash with the hacks,then test it WITHOUT hacks on....