Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Warcraft III Auto Refresh

Warcraft III Auto Refresh

Version: 1.1.0.0

Author: SentryIII

Category: 1.23

Screenshot:

img-7853-1202269999.jpg

Description:

This is an application designed to automatically refresh the game you are currently hosting.

What is Warcraft III AutoRefresh?

This is an application designed to automatically refresh the game you are currently hosting. Normally when you host a game, you would close all slots and open them to force your game to appear at the top of Battle.net's list of custom games. With this application, that process is done automatically.

Features

- Cross-platform, usable on Windows, Linux, and Mac.

- Automatically refresh your game.

- Set the rate at which your game is refreshed.

- Helps distribution of a map by assisting players in recognizing "Download Only" games.

- Customize the names and colors of the Autorefresh appearing in pre-game lobbies.

- Almost no CPU utilization, allowing you to keep your framerates up.

Requirements

Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista

Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1

--OR--

Linux (Any Distro)/MAC OS X

Mono Framework

Package Contents

- Warcraft III Autorefresh program

- C# Source Code

- General Public License (GPL) txt file

- readme.txt file

Download The File

Submitted by NyNe, on Feb 3 2008, 01:01 PM

Edited by XGhozt

How do you install this for Mac OS X if it is open source? There's no info at all on that... I mean, it says to run the program, but it's a Windows executable...it won't run on Mac. o_O

How do you install this for Mac OS X if it is open source? There's no info at all on that... I mean, it says to run the program, but it's a Windows executable...it won't run on Mac. o_O

Yea I am also confused on this, I've been looking for a Mac autorefresher for mac, but all i found was this, with a .exe in it >.<

Sign in to follow this