Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Best Places To Have Sex...

Allright guys... I need some good places. Think exotic... Think Risky. Think Safe. Think Fun. Think Kinky.

>.> This isn't exactly a game... but the action is, so lemme here it!

I would say outside by a school...

Hmm... I was thinking going off road into mud and doing it in the mud in the woods... >.>

Telephone booth.

Little cramped.... >.<.... Out on your front lawn.

public washroom

Edited by InSane

Telephone booth.

That's why it's fun, I say while skydiving.

In space.

Telephone booth.

That's why it's fun, I say while skydiving.

If i wasnt screaming like a girl.... It would be fun...

Hmmm... how bout in ur parents bed?

uhh i think you can figure this out yourself if u think hard enough but i have to say a telephone booth would be awesome

Edited by Speedskater

I got an idea... Renting teh roller skating rink and doing it while skating... >.>

I have enough upper body dont worry :P

On top of my girlfreind's dad when he's sleeping.

ohhhh shit son thats daring

in your parents room (meaning everywhere in their room) while their home

on an airplane

backseat of your parents car....

back seat of her parents car

in a public place such as walmart bathroom or something...

Hmm... I was thinking going off road into mud and doing it in the mud in the woods... >.>

dangerous shit man.

you might get confused if anal happens and what you think is just a little mud of your face.....

i speak from personal experience when the best place to fuck is your OWN HOME WHEN UR ENTIRE FAMILY IS GONE ON VACATION AND ITS COMPLETELY EMPTY!!!

thats it. no more ideas. this thread is done!

dangerous shit man.

you might get confused if anal happens and what you think is just a little mud of your face.....

Hmm.... Well don't worry. Ill be sure to get the right hole the first time :P

Her parents car won't work... And I dont have a backseat... But maybe in the back of my truck with blankets :D.

and hey... sometimes shit happens (pardon the pun xD) I mean it CAN ALWAYS be washed off. :D

At 10... It's slushy, it's sloshy and it's sandy, and despite getting sand in your nooks and cracks, the beach was polled as a great place to ebb and flow.

At 9...

Old-fashioned it may be, but quite a number of people I spoke to reckoned their bed was the best place for gettin' busy - with one proviso of course: clean sheets. Month old laundry doth not a sexsessful time make.

At 8...

Perhaps fuelled by the likes of Four Weddings and the Wedding Planner, people can't get enough of nuptials to fan their own flames, weddings came in at number 8.

At 7...

Ouch. Look out all you handbrakes 'cos mama's coming to town. Car enthusiasts will be dismayed or delighted to hear that their much-loved wagon might be up for a little more action as sex in the car captured people's imaginations.

At 6...

Ready, jet-set, go... it's time to join the mile high club. Frankly, I've no idea how it's managed given the limited space and the gaze of the stewardesses.

At 5...

If you go down in the woods today, be sure of a big surprise... According to our survey, people like to get bare in the woods.

At 4...

Ready, Steady, Fook. Clear the clutter from the kitchen surface and put the knives away because people reckon that the kitchen is a great place to get steamy.

At 3...

Nothing quite like keeping things clean when it comes to competing in the humptathlon. So, head straight for the bathtub to compete for team coitus.

At 2...

Well, it's not an exact location but 'outside in the sunshine' stormed into our top sex spots (time to book a holiday then). Climb on top, hold out for as long as possible and you'll get a nice tan into the bargain!

At 1...

A little luxury can do wonders for your libido so check in to a swanky hotel, open the bubbly and check out of your undies as sex in a hotel polled number one in our survey.

http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/m...-places-se.html

10 NEW PLACES TO HAVE SEX

http://www.menshealth.com/cda/custom.do?in...ry=howto.guides

On the washer.

Your washing machine produces more vibration than any other appliance in your home. When your butt's on the lid, the motion is transmitted through your pelvis, essentially turning your member into a life-size vibrator.

In the vault.

To really add some spice to your sex life, make a quick stop at your bank. A safe-deposit-box room is quiet, the door is locked, and there's no camera. It's a great place to make a deposit and withdraw.

At Victoria's Secret.

The best dressing rooms for sex are at Victoria's Secret. Sometimes they have love seats in there. Ask the saleswoman if you can go in to make sure you like what your girlfriend is trying on.

In a beanbag chair.

You can contour it to any shape, and it'll support you in ways you're not accustomed to. Doggy-style sex works great when she's on her belly, draped over the amorphous blob (the chair, not you).

During Christmas at the in-laws'.

Bring the kids' gifts — wrapped, but in a bag. Say you haven't wrapped them yet and duck into a spare room.

A '57 Chevy.

That's our nostalgic choice. For more practical men, it's the Ford Excursion, which measures a romp-friendly 227 inches long. As one salesman put it, "It'll hold 36 sheets of half-inch plywood between the wheel wells." Which is one way of thinking of it.

A large Swiss ball.

The ball can actually help improve your depth of penetration, if you're in the right position. Sit on the ball and have her straddle you, facing away from you. Hold her hips for balance, and use the rocking motion of the ball to thrust in and out of her from behind. Do one set of at least 50 repetitions.

A national park.

If the missus likes to vocalize, pitch your tent in Alaska's Denali National Park, where 6 million untamed acres and a crowd-thinning permit system leave little risk of waking the neighbors. She'll gasp in delight when the midnight sun bathes the Big One (that's Mt. McKinley, buddy) in salmon pink light.

The elevator.

Try a freight elevator. It won't have an alarm, and you can stop it between floors for more privacy. Try this when you and your partner are helping a buddy move into a new apartment. Pack the front and sides of the elevator with boxes; leave the middle clear.

The garage.

At a friend's party, offer to fetch some more beer, then slip out the garage door. Nobody will think anything of you being away for 20 minutes, and you can always hide behind the car if you hear someone coming

Edit: LMAO

On the buss

Hmm... Those are good ideas ghozt... Thanks :P

at the zoo would be fun

Ontop of the yellow and black camaro nicknamed bumble bee... =D

>.> I'm her boy friend... >.> so how do we do this in class now?

the best place, on the street!!! haha ive seen a couple that didi it on the streets where i live!!