Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

We Need More Logo's, Lots Of Them.

Hey everyone,

After some time messing around we managed to get a nice feature added to Ghoztcraft. I'd like to take the opportunity to get the community involved in the site and take advantage of your creativity! Basically, we now have the ability to have a different logo in each forum (not just a static logo, or in our case, the randomly rotating one). So, this means we get to make logos/designs and have some fun.

Anyone that makes a forum logo can add their name in the logo somewhere (optional). It must be small and it cannot over power the rest of the image. It must include the name of the forum, the name of the site and our slogan. The rest is completely up to you!

Post your logo here as an attachment (not using the tag) and then if approved I'll apply it to the appropriate forum.

You can make a logo for any forum we have. For example, if you wanted to make a logo for "Starcraft 2", then it might look something like this. And it would go here: Starcraft 2 Forums. So, since I've done that one, feel free to make some of your own. We need not only the gaming forums, but the News forums and the community forums, and everything else.

Note: This does not exclude subforums, this is the Ghoztcraft Skin only (default).

I don't expect you do all of them, but if you're interested, then attach it to your post here.

Here's the image information:

Width: 852px

Hight: 101px

Must contain: "Ghoztcraft" & "Gaming Made Easy" & the name/title of the forum/section.

PS: A special thanks to nyyankeefans for making this happen.

Goodluck!

~XGhozt

My bad. But You should see if z or div would make you some logos!!

Mabye shall try one to,

but only mabye,

Well if I could get a stupid activation key for my expired software then maybe I could make one. :(

zar photoshop CS2 or CS3?

cs3 extended

or

corel paintshop pro X

Edited by Zar

well im not very good at these things but i'll TRY and make one and i'll post it if i think its good enough

We still need logos guys!!!

I think I'll start making one logo a week.

is the this the kind of thing you mean? :ermm:

http://img184.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gcgwv0.jpg

Not exactly, that looks nice though.

Did you read the entire post?

Here's the image information:

Width: 852px

Hight: 101px

Must contain: "Ghoztcraft" & "Gaming Made Easy" & the name/title of the forum/section.

Get what I'm saying? You can pick any section to make the logo for.

You could to the World Of Warcraft one.

I'll whip up something soon.

And I will make one tomorrow!

*gets excited because he has corel paintshop X2!*

Ok here is mine for the news section.

ill try to make one for the css section :(

Okay Zar, yours goes in the news archives: http://www.Ghoztcraft.net/forums/News-Archives-f190.html

Magical-Trever I just uploaded yours to the random switcher with no forum applied, I don't think it was for any forum, but it's on the site now.

Good job guys, keep em' commin'.

Edit:

Trever.. :(

Pay attention to the pixel size please your logo is too small (width wise)..

Which one do you want me to use? It's really hard to read the text.. lol

:*( i made on for css it fail's epicly if you wanna see ill post but its realy bad lol

and trever make the text on yours pop out go into blending options in your text layer i think that'll make the text easier to read

Edited by ryder

Sign in to follow this