Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Battle.net Connection Help

I have a problem with my conenction to battle.net for starcraft.

whenever i play a game, i drop at a any given time. I need a solution for this because im am so damn desperate.

There is an error in your system between the chair and keyboard, try replacing it, that may fix the problem. j/k

I have no idea, get a new router I guess

Hi, I had the exact same problem really recently. But it was not just bnet, it was my entire internet connection which dropped out, sometimes every few hours, sometimes every few minutes. Long story short, I talked to my ISP and they told me to change a bunch of stuff like getting filters.. disabling alarm clocks.. it was a bunch of shit. Still it didn't fix it so we changed ISP and bingo! problem solved.

Hope that helps in some way. However if it's just Bnet disconnecting and not your entire internet connection try looking into firewalls and other protection services you may have i.e. peer guardian programs.

Might even help to port forward if you haven't been doing that already

How do i contact my ISP or even change my ISP? how do i know if i have a Peer Guardian stuff on my comp. I already port forwarded, the only results were people finally able to join my games but it didnt solve this annoying battle.net game disc.

i dont get disc from battle.net entirely, only the games i play on battle.net

I have PeerGuardian 2

Well that is strange indeed. You say you're only getting a disc from the game and not the entirety of bnet. Well in that case I have no idea what it could be and it's not your ISP giving you a noisy line or anything. Have you tried using other computers within ur house (if you have them)?

I got disconnect the other day too, it might be a problem with battle.net and not us.

I personally never drop, but I get "WAITING FOR RESPONSE FROM BATTLE.NET" quite often when pressing Join from the channel.

I have to play on the Euro servers cause I cant even connect to US servers :\

I think it is a prob. with b.net because I get the same thing too, and I never used to even lag.

There is an error in your system between the chair and keyboard, try replacing it, that may fix the problem. j/k

I have no idea, get a new router I guess

custom-errors.jpg

im having problems aswel. it tkaes mroe than 5minutes to let me reconnect to b.net...

You spammed/flooded out?

maybe its all the drop hacks...?

I dont get disc from battle.net entirely. i only disc from games and return to the chat rooms.

i never lagged ever, and i port triggered my router.

I have a netgear WGT624 v3 and Linksys.

I dont know how to access my Linksys