Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Happy Valentine's Day!

Dear Ghoztcraft,

2008-02-14_1414.png

The staff at Ghoztcraft would love to wish everyone a Happy Valentines Day! May your day be filled with love, and your nights be filled with mischief. So, does anyone have any plans or people on your mind?

~ Ghoztcraft Administration

XGhozt, will you be my Valentine?

Happy Valentine's Everyone let your day be feel with love!

I plan on getting lucky in 5 minutes :suicide2:

Edited by Protoman

Woo! Happy Valentine's Day! Hopefully your day will be more abnormal in a good sense than mine was, mine was completely normal and nothing happened :D

OMFG dude 951 ghozt is my valentine...

HAPPY V DAY EVERY 1!!!

Lol Happy valentines day. I got a good story Ok i got this black jersey. It had the number 13 and on the back It said "deadman" I was going around telling every one I was the AVD for SAD (Anti valentine day) and (single awareness day). So it was quite fun. Some people said i would have gotten shot. Some liked it XD. Here is a pic http://www.wweshop.com/newimages/images/03172pi.jpg

lmfao.. nice..

Turns out, I didn't get lucky today. Wtf, is there something wrong with me? Gosh, I blame the schools

Edited by Protoman

happy valentines day(abit late sorry)

i only got a card lol nevermind thats all he got too. :grin:

What's the deal with phone sex? Do people actually get turned on by that stuff? This is just an inquisitive question, nothing more. :D

Happy horn dog day!

Happy horn dog day!

that doesn't satisfy my question. HOW DO PEOPLE GET TURNED ON BY PHONE SEX!!!! WTF!!!!

Happy horn dog day!

that doesn't satisfy my question. HOW DO PEOPLE GET TURNED ON BY PHONE SEX!!!! WTF!!!!

You have to have an imagination for that to work.

Ooo... Burn.

http://www.ghuradio.com/ Guys im djing all night for v day because i dont have school friday!!!!

Well, Happy <3 DAY!

Mabye alittle to late,

I think the phone bill ends up moar than for paying the internet anyway and DLing some pr0n. Maybe I'm the one wrong tho. You imagine sh*t based on a voice and stuff that are told you, I think it's more of a sickness than just roleplay.

Other than that, WOO nothing happened yesterday! But today there was snowing, WTF

i wagged school on valentines coz i had a fight with my parents so i didnt feel very happy.

Its never good to fight with your parents because the kid (you&me) always loses. Hypothetically speaking, parents are the ones with money and control basically every aspect of our lives.

i know but she was being a bitch at first, and you know teenagers how the talk back at people sometimes.

i know but she was being a bitch at first, and you know teenagers how the talk back at people sometimes.

Yeah, I do the same thing sometimes; In turn, I don't blame you. I got into a fight with my parents about grades and preparations for a test.

Edited by Protoman

XGhozt, will you be my Valentine?

Back off, i saw him first. :give_heart:

Sign in to follow this