Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Bottle Bomb

Not sure if this has been posted before :dry:

Take any water bottle (preferably not a soda one because those are thicker) and fill it with little aluminem foil balls. stored it ONLY with aluminem foil balls. then when ready to blow it up, take toilet cleaner and pour it in (lysol wont explode in flames). lastly shake vigouresly, throw, run.

im not sure which toilet cleaner makes flames, you'll have to play around with it.

sounds kinda like a dangerous experiment playing around with different chemicals to set a bottle on fire. Sounds like you could go up in flames very easy trying this experiment

yeah but hobo's don't deserve that. LOL

i think they do u no most hobos are people who are lazy to get a job i saw the show free loader 20 hobos were offered a job and got money for a bus ticket and only 1 showed up but later he declined it becuz he said it was to hard. THE JOB WAS TO CUT THE GRASS lol

It is hard to get a job once you are homeless, that Is a known fact. You cannot get a job if you do not have a address or a phone. Very difficult. They have tested out that theory too and it is proven. You can't go in to any employer and they ask for your addy and you tell them a dumpster in the alley off second street. LOL

it wont blow up immediately, when i said aluminem balls i meant crumpled. it takes a while for it to get it in. plus itll take a few mins after throwing for it to blow up. so when playing around i meant a few bottles.

yeah n00bs spamming are the worst.

back on topic, I like to make bombs out of those groundflower fireworks, or those dry ice bombs with the 2liter! THose used to be so loud!

LOL

what do you mean? You can get dry ice at a ice cream place, they usually have it. They make such a loud explosion when they go off.

i wish i knew where to get dry ice :wub:

you can get it at Publix, ingles, walmart, bilo, belo, winn dixie, puggly wuggly etc.

just go to baskin robbins dude, the usually have it.

i know that it is a lot harder these days to get it....because people know you can easily make it into a bomb....you don't need very much to make it sound like a mortar just hit! LOL

This is so fucking old.

and btw, Works Pipe Cleaner works the best.