Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

This Is Why Myspace Is Horrible.

Holy crap? o.0

I love how the ass hole acts like hes taking on the role of being responsible. I'm not sure who's the bigger loser(s). the person who takes myspace that seriously, or some one who brings all his friends over to laugh and harass his younger brother and record it then upload it.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. It's probably their fault he's like that anyway.

lol no ones fault its that dumb fucks fault hes like that ide send him far away, that kid will prob end up bringing guns to school or killing his family. stick him in an insane silo ASAP!!!

:o i would have slapped him in the face and prolly tie him to the chair for 2 hours then untie him...rinse and repeat.

hmm i dont know weather to die laughing or feel bsd for the kid lol but myspace is shit i got rid of mine a long time ago

what the hell...

that kid is incased with a demon

and i think he will eventually suicide... seriously

well i never had a myspace, and i never will

no his brother derserve a good licken...skip to around the end of the vid...id think its the kids fault.

seriously, that was scary.

i hate how these little kids throw around swear words like they're nothing.

well, curse words are nothing.

but it doesn't make the kid seem any "better"

all he does is click the refresh button on his browser and talk to people.

wouldnt it be easier if he just got AIM, Yahoo, MSN...or anything else?

that little kid is what makes me NOT want to have a son or daughter.

does anyone know his actual myspace account??

Oh damn that kid's voice is high...

it may have been more effective if he'd thought up more creative and offensive insults than 'go die bitch'

and I agree with those above who said myspace is boring. I know people who are on myspace for so many hours a day.. but honestly there are not that many things to do....

Yup I got a myspace. I cant see how anyone would want to kill for it. I got on once every 2-3 weeks and reply to whoever I feel like. I don't think I've updated my profile in like 2 years lol

I have a Myspace but I'm not on it 24/7, I just go on about every day and use it to stay in touch with friends and see what's going on with my friends and stuff. If somebody deleted my Myspace, I would be a little mad but not throwing a huge tantrum like that little douchebag. Also the naked guy near the end... to much for my eyes...

I love how the ass hole acts like hes taking on the role of being responsible. I'm not sure who's the bigger loser(s). the person who takes myspace that seriously, or some one who brings all his friends over to laugh and harass his younger brother and record it then upload it.

I think the kid should be locked up, I don't even understand what he is saying due to his insanely high-pitched voice and his insane shouting, ew. Actually, if he were playing Starcraft or something I'd understand as he'd be talking to people there, but MySpace is a shit.

MySpace is pure suckage. But I feel sorry for the kid :/. And I think I would file this under "Child Abuse".

I feel sorry for that kid. MySpace is a terrible place for friends because everyone takes everything so personal and serious.

I was hoping the older one would just slap the boy >_>

Loving Myspace more than family?

Even though family can be bastards at times, still...

I'd love to meet that kid when he had his computer with him -.-

Ghoztcraft > Myspace I get on Ghoztcraft Way more than I do myspace. :o

Reminds me of zander XD..... Anyways It was all set up.... Ghozt how did you find that video?

you ppl shock me lol... at the end of the vid his brothers runnign around naked calling him gay and taunting him..thgis is the older brother.

a kid tthat goes thru shit like hat prolly should be insane...