Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

ExploitHack

i tried that pro it just actually made them inot guards i tried it with oblivion on and off and i cant get it workin

wait is this offline hack cause i used it online that the problem?

gj dude

hey promasser can u give me some download links like for programs on how to make hacks so i can just try it out and maybe u can give me advice like templates and stuff?

You have to press - and cancel and get 500 minerals back. LOL707 the zerg mineralhack hmm command engine and yes i gave him credit i have a good drophack and a pause drophack that shows the lagbox and drops you but no one can actually drop you.

7000 idk who you think you are your gay ass. Jiggie no its not to advanced for me.... And hush 7000 you don't have no idea you think that it takes to make most hacks. So you should be glad atleast programmers share there hacks with you noobs all you noobs do is. Complain , BM than use there hack and complain and get the hack patched. If it wasn't for Drakken this most likey woudn't be here.

Do you not pay attention to anything, stop flaming.

He flamed me... Well force him to stop posting in this thread and we will call it done...

You're acting like my brother. Don't worry about him, the problem is you excessively do it and promote it. STOP.

I'm making a good point. ProMasser is an idiot, and he steals code. He thinks he's better then everyone, but in reality he's a fag, and I heard he sucks Jiggie's dick for that code. =D How does it taste ProMasser?

I'm making a good point. ProMasser is an idiot, and he steals code. He thinks he's better then everyone, but in reality he's a fag, and I heard he sucks Jiggie's dick for that code. =D How does it taste ProMasser?

Banned from topic, stop flaming.

ProMasser, don't ever let someone tell you that you can't do something. I don't care how you get the code, you have to start somewhere, keep up the good work and keep learning. :thumbsup:

Anyway to change the hotkey on this from 'delete' to something else ?

so i can use it with oblivion ?

He flamed me... Well force him to stop posting in this thread and we will call it done...

I did not flame you I was just making a suggestion to change the spelling of a word. Maybe if you did not mispell simple words people would take you seriously as a person. And from what I hear you just take code and attempt to compile it and then fix some errors then release it.

Sign in to follow this