Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Credit Or No Credit

Credit or no Credit  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should I give her Credit?

• Yes
    • No

Okay, I want to ask the public a question. If you have a project within a group of two and you do all the work, would you give your partner any credit? Some say yes, some say no. I need your guys input on this because I can't seem to dictate whether I should give any credit to my partner.

It really pisses me off that I spent all night working on this project for her to receive credit for my work. This wasn't the first time this happened. Last time I did an entire project of 5 people. Yes, Project of 5 individuals.

Aside from that, I did receive a 100 on the project and gave my partner a shitty review. (Gosh, I hate MY PARTNER!!!)

So, what do you guys think? Should I give this girl any credit? All she really did was text on her phone and smile at me. Yes, that also really made me pissed off.

====Edit=====

the poll was being gay, but Poply helped me mend the problem. You guys can post again

Edited by Protoman

Okay, I want to ask the public a question. If you have a project within a group of two and you do all the work, would you give your partner any credit? Some say yes, some say no. I need your guys input on this because I can't seem to dictate whether I should give any credit to my partner.

It really pisses me off that I spent all night working on this project for her to receive credit for my work. This wasn't the first time this happened. Last time I did an entire project of 5 people. Yes, Project of 5 individuals.

Aside for that, I did receive a 100 on the project and gave my partner a shitty review. Gosh, I hate MY PARTNER!!!

So, what do you guys think? Should I give this girl any credit? All she really did was text on her phone and smile at me. Yes, that also really made me pissed off.

Nope. An awful lot of girls have a bad habit of doing stuff like this and they don't deserve credit.

Should I give this girl any credit?

Yes, And ask for favors.

lol

j/k, just tell the teacher that she didn't do shit, and you did all the work

No, because she doesn't deserve it.

Yes, And ask for favors.

lol

I just hate being a dick, its not really my style. -_-

That's the thing that gets me. If I tell the teacher, then I'm a real asshole for doing so.

Edited by Protoman

Yes, And ask for favors.

lol

That's the thing that gets me. If I tell the teacher, then I'm really an asshole for doing so.

If she chose to do nothing then it's not your fault.

Tell her "tits or gtfo"

lol

Honestly when shit like that happens to me I just forget to add their names to the list or paper or whatever and say, "well if you would have helped you would have cought my mistake!"

Yes, And ask for favors.

lol

That's the thing that gets me. If I tell the teacher, then I'm really an asshole for doing so.

If she chose to do nothing then it's not your fault.

I would think the same thing, but this hinders my reputation. People would consider me either a dick, or exhibit sympathy towards me. I'll just do what the majority of people in this thread tell me to do.

Well she's only going to tell her friends. Which judging from your description of her you wouldn't/don't like them either.

I'll just do what the majority of people in this thread tell me to do.

Considering how many /b/-tards there are here. NOT A GOOD IDEA

This situation is really confusing. But you did suggest I consult the teacher, correct?

This situation is really confusing. But you did suggest I consult the teacher, correct?

Sorry about that guys, the poll was being gay. Feel free to post

Only if she is hot and will makes out with you then you can give her credit. Then and only then!

if she is hot give her credit lol

Your a noob. No one wounder.... Nvm, but dont give her credit....

i say no dont give her credit i do what LP does just dont give them credit by not puting there name on it

hm well it really just depends on whether or not you're pissed enough to bother the effort. and also, if you do feel like putting forth that effort, take into consideration what kind of girl she is...like, is she the type who's got the capacity to manipulate the situation to where you DO seem like an asshole? cuz if not, she's just as likely to come off as a lazy bitch.

also, do you hafta present the information? because that could be a helpful deciding factor, too. if you hafta present, it'll most likely be obvious that she doesn't know jackshit about the topic at hand. if you don't hafta present, than disregard this.

they're right, though, she doesn't deserve any credit. but the outcome doesn't really matter about what she does/doesn't deserve...all that matters is how it'll affect you. cuz if you come off as the bad guy then you really just lose twice.

we had a group thing in one of my classes...and someone in the group was tellin us what they did to someone in an old group that did nothing. they put the person's name in the group's powerpoint...and anytime the person's name popped up, a flashing screen would pop up directly after that said "DID NOTHING". i thought it was pretty good.

only if shes hot

otherwise... no

idk i would if shes cute....

maybe...but you hafta be careful what you're willin to do just because a girl's cute...especially if it's one that isn't necessarily interested.

i mean, you know, it's like how this girl put it one time...nobody wants dick from a pussy.

No credit..

And then smack her down

If you good with girls, simply tease her about it once and awile like "you didnt do nethin :D haha" yenno

and no way should u not give her credit..lol give her credit msn 100% for sure. but if shes hideous u could tell the teacher shes a lazy bitch.

I would. People who don't do work DESERVE to fail. I learned that the hard way. I never trust partners.

Just give her credit and don't be her partner next time. If you really want to fuck her over just tell the teach, but that is pretty low.

Just give her credit and don't be her partner next time. If you really want to fuck her over just tell the teach, but that is pretty low.

That's what I figured if I told on her. I'll only be a dick or an asshole.

Well You Just Can't Say No Credit To Her... Cuhz What If It Wasn't That Big Of A Project And All He Had To Do Was Print A Federal Issue And Write A Review About It... Then It's Not Worth Getting The Image Ur An Ass And Not Give Her Credit... Otherwise, If It Was A Week Long Project You Had To Work On In Class And Worth 150 Points Then I Say Shoot That Bish Down.