Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Credit Or No Credit

Credit or no Credit  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should I give her Credit?

• Yes
    • No

Personally, iv been fucked too many time to give a shit about partners anymore. But this is your choice. I say if you don't do the work, then you must not want the credit.

just give her the credit this time. consider it a lesson learned and make ur partner(s) do some work next time. whether it be in out of school :( but seriously, dont be a dick. just dont get into this situation again.

Don't give her any credit. Girls like her need to learn a lesson in life.

..Maybe they should put down the fucking phone.

lmao no, you jus have a grudge? :(

Giv er credit lmao its not s big deal..it would be low not to.

Personally, iv been fucked too many time to give a shit about partners anymore. But this is your choice. I say if you don't do the work, then you must not want the credit.

I agree with your reasoning wormbeast, but there are exceptions to that I suppose.

@flirchinator- I was put into this situation, wasn't my choice. The instructions provided by the teacher was to partner with the person aside from you.

@sithus- I caught her texting under her desk numerous times while I was working on the project.

I have been screwed several times by partners just as Wormbeast has. I might consider doing what Wormbeast suggested. His gesture seems the only way to stop the "screwing me over " trend.

Edited by Protoman