Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Anyone Wanting To Learn Game Hacking

Well im kinda a beginner but i can teach alot if anyone wants to learn. just hit me up on msn [email protected] and ill help your get started. cause i want a hackin buddy to learn from and all that good stuff!

Edited by WRX

Well im kinda a beginner but i can teach alot if anyone wants to learn. just hit me up on msn [email protected] and ill help your get started. cause i want a hackin buddy to learn from and all that good stuff!

I'll probably would have considered being your hacking buddy, but I have school in between :D

hmmm i actually need a hackign buddy but i might have jiggie... keep me in mind though i need someone to help otu lol

hmmm i actually need a hackign buddy but i might have jiggie... keep me in mind though i need someone to help otu lol

Alright cool. just add me cause i dont have ur msns

Jiggie is mine. :pirate:

says who dickweed? >.> :D

If your still lookin add me

[email protected]

says who dickweed? >.> :o

The sig on his ass has my name, and the sig on mine has his. :lawl:

wow this topic has lots of humor

Nty, im going on hacking alone :3

Me 2