Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Nuke Anywhere Hack?

I see it mentioned every once and awhile and was just curious. Is Nuke Anywhere hack still around i thought it was patched?

Nowhere free. >.> I would personally reccomend buying a VIP member ship for certian websites like Ghoztcraft.net.

>.>

Right. But try private. It may work out better.

I always worry about purchasing products or services over the internet. I had to cancel my card last time because of fraud. I'd love to get a GC VIP. Whats the cost? And would it be possible to use a gift card so that i didn't have to use my actual CC?

Nuke anywhere is one of the funnest hacks ever and if u want to get it id join VIP but idk if there is one there

I know its a cool hack. But how much is a VIP? I'm definalty interested in one. Also does anyone remember the old Terran Hack where you morphed your CC, then hit esc and it would up your supply cap. Great hack, so you didn't have to build supply depots.

I remember that, long ago.

Ya I had fun with that one. Is it even still possible? Also I had a question. My younger brother is a CS major, only has 2 semesters left, and was curious on where to start as far a putting together hacks for SC. He knows C++ and some ASM but limited. Anything I could tell him to help him get started?

Look for source codes or tutorials that are around, bwhacks has some tutorials, and there's a basic hack source on here somewhere in asm, and also an open source hack (n3xuiz) or something around here in C++ also.

Ask jiggie for basichack source and "ineedhelp" you'll have to either make your own nuke exploit or beg for one cause you saw the way it got patched last patch. But its still not completely patch theres two nuke exploits , One to control the nuke , and one to nuke anywhere on the map. Those two nuke anywheres still works someone showed me. Maybe if you post alot and stay around here and get SVIP you will most likely get all private hacks.

:o play like we don't know :).

I know its a cool hack. But how much is a VIP? I'm definalty interested in one. Also does anyone remember the old Terran Hack where you morphed your CC, then hit esc and it would up your supply cap. Great hack, so you didn't have to build supply depots.

VIP Membership info:

VIP

:o

Got VIP, told my brother about HAX tutorials, still didn't see a Nuke exploit in VIP maybe I overlooked it. Is it available to VIP's? Either way I like the DL section. Thanks to everyone for their input.

Those who can make the nuke anywhere exploit wont release it and if they do, then they are idiots. I have one that works exactly like the one in yamc, you are also able to control it by moving it around the map but I don't bother with that. Very fun, but it shouldn't be public, premium, VIP or any crap like that.

lol some just got scammed out of their money.

Guys.. what the hell? ...

Google has the only nuke hack that has been released. The thing is I am not going to say anything about to were to find it Its a really fun hack but on the other its a bitch when it happens to u so anyone out there that can create an anti-nuke hack please do because there is already 1 that i found on google.

I don't think something like this can be antied unless it's done in the map itself, or you get everyone in the game to install a patch to block it, since it's something done to the game not to one person's client. E.G. if just your client blocks it, you will be instantly desynced.