Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Nuke Anywhere Hack?

The newest version of apocalypse has one, but for some reason Zynastor wont let AngentGod post it on bwhacks.com and it is not yet posted on AgentGod's site yet (as of the last time i checked it was only up to v1.43).

That's because Agent doesn't deserve the right to be more of a dickhead than he already is. :o

That's because Agent doesn't deserve the right to be more of a dickhead than he already is. :o

Your just mad at him cause he banned you from UF. But it's your own fault you got banned. You shouldn't have leaked your key.

That post would be more reliable if you wouldn't get banned from his site if you rather said that "yes that anti nuke anywhere is an evil feature which should be removed".

I don't care that I got banned, I can post freely now, that's a lot better. I at least am not forced to lick his ass on 3 different forums. So, have fun Sith, lick his ass moar. There is still a bit of place next to XxZeroxX, I guess you can still take his balls.

d3jsp goodjob! You wanna know how the old hacks got patched? The reason why is because people like you get them patch but the hack might dosen't even works. (Your Copy Don't)

it does, in fact, im using it right now

Hack makers works real hard for these hacks they work real hard to find the exploits. And people leak them to public and get them patch you saw what happen to plamio yamc hack. Protoss rock mineralhack , Protoss rock drophack. All the great hacks are now patch and there should not be no public hacks.

it does, in fact, im using it right now

No you're not. Prove it.

lmao, make a game on east

Uh, no.. Just post a screeny or something.

i will show anyone it in game

d3jsp goodjob! You wanna know how the old hacks got patched? The reason why is because people like you get them patch but the hack might dosen't even works. (Your Copy Don't)

I'm sure if blizzard was looking for it they would have already searched for that lol. If they really care, then they would probably have spies among the staff.

removed

Edited by d3jsp

Seems intresting.. Mind telling us who made that? =/

Edit: Hey d3jsp go to channel o0o USEast

I personally believe you, but you may never know.

lol someone removed my post

Well you shouldn't edit your post back after an edit.

lol someone removed my post

Because you're not supposed to sell your hacks yourself.

You're supposed to give them to XGhozt and let him sell them.

He has one in VIP on his site you nub that is what he is advertising