Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Vac Banned

my brother got pissed at me for hacking CS and getting detected by VAC now im banned from almost all the fun CS servers.

help plz. any way to bypass the ban or something?

i used a hack that was claim to be undectected but it turned out it was.

That's what you get for being a noob.

your pretty much screwed theres some programs out there that can let you into a VAC server but only forl ike 15 min you kinda have no choice but to buy a new cs

There's nothing you can do :/, except purchase the game again.

You should have gotten the hack that changes your name constantly. And since when does CS ban by IP/CD Key? I thought they banned by user name?

when i was trying to connect to a server, it said that my steam account was denied access as a result from cheating

You should have gotten the hack that changes your name constantly. And since when does CS ban by IP/CD Key? I thought they banned by user name?

VAC banns your steam account doesnt it....

It bans your steam account along with all the games in it :/

a VAC ban is a ban from all VAC sucured server's on all your game it bans your steam ID not ip or CD-key your whole steam account

i believe if you send them proof of cdkey plus 10 dollars they will reset it and you can register it to a new account.

Counter-Strike costs 10 dollars anyway...