Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

A Poem By A Friend Of Mine...

Well I'm not really poetic but a friend of mine is THE GOD OF POEMS and he wrote one I mean ONE poem in english :( The others are in hungarian so you wouldn't understand shit but I'll paste his poem.

Darkness is my home,

I live here all alone.

My eyes hate the daylight,

So I hunt in the night.

The only thing I found out:

There's nothing down here.

I want a way that leads out,

And breathe at last relieved!

I want to see the light

Falling down on me.

Even if it makes me blind,

I will keep the memory.

Then I will be home again,

With a shatter in my heart.

It will get rid of the pain

When I'm sleeping under the stars.

Damn thats amazing man...i wish i had the inspiration to write like that.

Meh it's good for a teenager.

I can't believe you said "nice poem" to a poem without any rhymes and "meh it's good but still I don't like it" for one that is ACUTALLY A POEM...

Free verse is for nubz, learn how to rhyme. I can't believe you actually said that, Zar.

You can't believe what? That I think it's good work for a teenager? Well it is good for a teenager.

You said he was the "God of Poems" I just expected something more in depth and meaningful. I didn't say I don't like it. I was just disappointed because I thought it was going to be some great and awesome piece of literature. Sorry if I hurt your feelings. I didn't mean too.

Actually he has more poems but only this one is english. But the only reason why it didn't look too... well, friendly is because you said "meh" before it which you didn't for any other poems around here, and they are all in "free verse" as ProSlasher said, but that's close to no skill, because the only reason why poems are poems is because they have either a rhythm, a preset amount of syllables or rhymes. And those have neither, and this actually has rhymes.

It just didn't really look like as if you had actually liked it, it's just "meh it's good but it just sucks."

nice 4/10