Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Starcraft II Hacks...

I wonder who will release the first hack when starcraft 2 is out and how long it will take for someone to crack the game. Any guesses?

my guess is I think Zynastor might be the first and it will take him 3-4 days.

I don't think it will have such a crap anti-hacking system as what SC has.

I don't think it will have such a crap anti-hacking system as what SC has.

Haha Maybe, Wc3 didnt have such a good one either.

Well there are hacks for all of Blizzard's games, so why should this one be any different? I think Zynastor or Jiggie will figure it out.

not 3-4 days maybe 3-4 month at max

My vote is agent god will have the first major hack then zynaster. I havn't seen many new hacks from anyone else everyone else just copyed or simplified source. all other capible people else are in college now.

agent god will make the first buggy hacks infected with trojans. now since Sc2 is the newest it will definentley have a good anti hack system. so i dont think we will get any good hacks for sc2

agent god will make the first buggy hacks infected with trojans. now since Sc2 is the newest it will definentley have a good anti hack system. so i dont think we will get any good hacks for sc2

You've obviously been misinformed and/or mislead.

But I'd also vote Agent since he's usually the first one to release a hack after each new patch.

That's a separate issue, but he really doesn't. If you follow the instructions it works perfectly.

look here. Agentgod only gets his glory in the first week or two when a patch is released. but then better, less buggy hacks come out.

Well there are hacks for all of Blizzard's games, so why should this one be any different?
Pretty much all that can be done in WoW is speed hacks and stuff related to movement like that.

SC2 is much much newer then WoW, so it should be even more secure.

lets hope we get toss or terran hacks up

Thor on crack hack - speeds thor up

true immortal - Immortals ARE immortal

Mothership energy - mothership never runs out of energy

Zerg minhack - WOOOOT! FAST LINGS + BANELINGS!

Reaper jumppack boost - reapers can go on any terrain

Ghost drop pod - spawns a drop pod anywhere (like nuke anywhere)

First off I will be very upset if there are hacks for SC2. Second, Blizzard is most likely going to put a really good Anti-Hack in the game.

There are certain things that blizzard will never be able to stop, for example the stats hack. Anything client side (aka maphack, statshack, unit alert etc etc) will never be stopped.

Yeah, but atleast the hack makers will make the interface cooler <_<

I think There will be some really nice hacks for it. When it first comes it someone will definitely find a bug. IEven if blizzard holds it back to make sure it has none. There will be one.

First off I will be very upset if there are hacks for SC2. Second, Blizzard is most likely going to put a really good Anti-Hack in the game.

i actualy really agree with you kinda

I have to say that AgentGod will make the first hack. Although it will only be like a dl status hack or host hack it still counts as a hack. It will most likely be really buggy though that is to be expected.

Jiggie will be the first to make a good hack for SC2. And who knows drakken might come back anyway what happen to him?

No, I'm not going to hack SC2. I would only turn to hacking if the game isn't fun enough. =/

And even so it would be horribly hard to hack.

i believe there are going to be sooooooo many many hacks mineral hacks up the ass update after update then hundreds of people fleeing to bnet wtf my cd key banned that remins me vip were gonna need a nice cdkey gen for sc 2

Of course its hard (for you) Jiggie wink.gif

The reason why SC was so easy to hack is because they can't change the core code of the game. I can guarantee that all of the current hacks will not work in SC2 without being entirely rewritten, and a lot of time spent to find exploits that blizzard hasn't thought of/observed in their several years of selling SC and working on SC2.

Not going to be very many hacks from the current sc hackers, because the reason they stick to sc is because it's easy to hack and most haven't tried real challenging games that actually give a shit.If you get banned no biggy, cd keys easy to find. However with Starcraft 2 you get banned it's $60 for new game.