Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

[round 9] Army System Reset

Hey Everybody!

Round 9 for the Army System is over. From now on it will be reset on the 28th of every month, and this event has been added to the community calender, so this means you will see a notice in the board statistics about a week before hand.

[-Round 9-] Winners

1st Place: Demon-Sasuke

2nd Place: ryder

3rd Place: Zander

The Army system will NOT be coming back online to fast this time, it will be down for "repairs". So stay tuned! We have some new innovating plans, more will be posted later.

Thanks everyone,

--Zander

What do you guys think of trying a round without the bank? I think it might be much more challenging.

that sounds like a hard time lets try it

I rarely use the bank anyways :\

im up for it... it pretty much eliminates fraud too

uhh no bank would kind of suck in some ways but ppl will manage

we well have to lower alot of prices too

i just added brand new sent and spy last time to make it even.. took me 3 hours :\

ill have to either find a sprite pack or make my own too...

Boring . . . The AS is completely boring. I liked it until the people that were over it started giving out ghoztpoints. That pissed me off a lot especially when I worked so hard for the points. Now I just don't play. It is a complete waste of time and energy. Both of which I have little of.

Boring . . . The AS is completely boring. I liked it until the people that were over it started giving out ghoztpoints. That pissed me off a lot especially when I worked so hard for the points. Now I just don't play. It is a complete waste of time and energy. Both of which I have little of.

???

i think he meant once the game had pretty much ended (one person was the top and nobody else can do anything about it) people just gave away free ghoztpoints and stuff

i think he meant once the game had pretty much ended (one person was the top and nobody else can do anything about it) people just gave away free ghoztpoints and stuff

the main reason for that was the Increase Intrest rates... if you have 25% intrest you double your money every day... so i made those more expensive

but it wont matter after in the banks gone for a round

Sign in to follow this