Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Super Smash Brawl

Anyone waiting for this which is coming out in a few days :(

Anyone signed up for the game stop tourny??

Anyone waiting for this which is coming out in a few days :(

is this based on SS Bros?

if it is i hope its on ps2

Nope.

gamestops having a tournament?? already?

got my copy reserved :thumbsup:

i'm pretty excited. the last one was good, but i thought the first was better...so i'm hoping this one at least tops Melee.

does anyone know what controller it'll use? like, does it use the wiimote and nunchuk, or am i gonna need to go buy a classic controller?

Anyone waiting for this which is coming out in a few days :D

is this based on SS Bros?

if it is i hope its on ps2

Yes its based on BOTH n64 and gamecube versions. Nintendo would never sell their top multi-million dollar game to sony lol. its like microsoft selling halo to nintendo or sony :)

i'm pretty excited. the last one was good, but i thought the first was better...so i'm hoping this one at least tops Melee.

does anyone know what controller it'll use? like, does it use the wiimote and nunchuk, or am i gonna need to go buy a classic controller?

It uses all forms of controller. You can use your old classic game cube controller, wiimote&nunchuck or classic controller. So we dont have to waste our moneys :grin:

gamestops having a tournament?? already?

got my copy reserved :thumbsup:

Not all but a few are having a tournament a few hours before the midnight realease! I signed up and plan to do my best :) My gamestop says the winner will get a free copy of brawl, and get qualified for nationals where you can fight others for 5000$ and more prizes like a new HD TV or a Wii!

sign up for me is on friday at least thats what the rules say. ey ghostface, how are you gonna get ready for the tourney? i really dont no what to expect since it is brawl and pretty much no one has played it, hopefully my melee skills pull through.

you do know theres 3 rounds before u can go to the finals. ROUND 1 is this weekend during the release, round 2 is the week after, and so on.

good luck man hope u pull thru and represent.

sign up for me is on friday at least thats what the rules say. ey ghostface, how are you gonna get ready for the tourney? i really dont no what to expect since it is brawl and pretty much no one has played it, hopefully my melee skills pull through.

you do know theres 3 rounds before u can go to the finals. ROUND 1 is this weekend during the release, round 2 is the week after, and so on.

good luck man hope u pull thru and represent.

Im going to play melee for a while, its the same controls :) Nah dont expect me to win, im not that good. im deccent i think or at least i hope

let me know how well u do in round 1.

2 days to get ready :threaten:

SSBB is the most overrated game ever. Nintendo rigged the game so that most of the characters are unbalanced. This would lead to unskilled noobs fucken pressing the a button and basically winning the game. It won't take any skill to be good at it, and it will fale badly.

Yeah! SSBB!! My brother and his friends are dressing up like characters for the game and are going to wait in line to get at 12:00 a.m. lol

SSBB is the most overrated game ever. Nintendo rigged the game so that most of the characters are unbalanced. This would lead to unskilled noobs fucken pressing the a button and basically winning the game. It won't take any skill to be good at it, and it will fale badly.

GTFO

what characters would be "unbalanced" then?

Sora ltd and game arts wouldnt make their newest release a crappy rigged game >.> sure some characters will be better than others but every single fighting game that has ever existed has had tiers its just something you have to deal with >.> just like how fox and falco in SSBM were top tier.

Sora ltd and game arts wouldnt make their newest release a crappy rigged game >.> sure some characters will be better than others but every single fighting game that has ever existed has had tiers its just something you have to deal with >.> just like how fox and falco in SSBM were top tier.

Thats total bs. Every fighting game that was unbalanced faled horribly. Also, fox was one of the worst characters, and falco isn't even the best. In last year's MLG SSBM tournement, the top three players used Ice Climbers, Yoshi, and Falco. So I don't see how fox and falco were rigged. SSBM took real skill to be good at.

Thats total bs. Every fighting game that was unbalanced faled horribly. Also, fox was one of the worst characters, and falco isn't even the best. In last year's MLG SSBM tournement, the top three players used Ice Climbers, Yoshi, and Falco. So I don't see how fox and falco were rigged. SSBM took real skill to be good at.

fox and falco were top tier that means they have the best overall rating in speed attack damage ration recovery tactics and other statistics. >.> it doesnt mean that they are rigged they're just rated as the top characters, anyone with enought skill and experience can beat the other person even if they choose fox or falco. i used to main with samus >.> my friend always played fox yet if i was in the right mood i could beat him endlessly, maybe thats just because i have talent for games though <.< knowing how to wavedash helped to. I'll also bet that SSBB is the same in the sense that if your skilled at the game you can beat other people no matter what character they choose, but in SSBB probably one of the major things is dont let them get the smash ball o.0

i remember when i did a match in ssbm against a bowser with 4 stock each i lost he had 3 stock left >.>

doesnt mean i suck it means he was really good

listen, no matter what game you play you can beat anything, it jsut requires skill and strategy to beat at something. in Mortal Kombat though Onaga is rigged.

listen, no matter what game you play you can beat anything, it jsut requires skill and strategy to beat at something. in Mortal Kombat though Onaga is rigged.

I got this game at midnight ! anyways the game is just beautifully made. i hope anyone else with a wii is playing this! :P even got to finals for the gamestop tourny (everyone gets random hero and stage, i got the worst..peach! but made it to the finals almost won but i made ONE MISTAKE :()