Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Proslasher Fansign

Nice work. Pretty creative! 8/10

man i think not? whore.........maybe lol

hahah jk

Doesn't make sense and it's kind of fruity looking. Something that would really pissed me off if a girl handed me that. To be honest, I would just walk away. :D

Another alternative would be Plutomic's idea: " I would smile and wait for you to smile back then I look the other way ". Yes this was quoted by Plutomic. :D Kind of wordy, but its his own statement.

manwhores

most of the time they end up being your boyfriend who you thought loved you... who you thought you loved

"my boyfriend is a manwhore!" (definition)

i think real life veiw is better xD

Doesn't make sense and it's kind of fruity looking. Something that would really pissed me off if a girl handed me that. To be honest, I would just walk away. :D

Another alternative would be Plutomic's idea: " I would smile and wait for you to smile back then I look the other way ". Yes this was quoted by Plutomic. :D Kind of wordy, but its his own statement.

It's supposed to piss him off.

I told him I was posting it just to make him mad.

And I know it's fruity looking. It's supposed to be.

And I guess that if it doesn't make sense then you don't really know ProSlasher the Manwhore. XD

I don't need an alternative, but thanks for the suggestion.

**PS I took the pic on my phone, that's why it sucks so bad**