Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Vote On Hack Features

Obatron do you mind adding maphack detect? When a player uses target clicks it detects the play that is useing the maphack.

He's right, I also chose drophack over Apocalypse Premium. Some hack features are just more useful tha nthe others.

ty, I just dont want to end up with this big-ass hack that has a bunch of buggy useless features no-one is gonna use (aka Apocalypse)....

keep nuke anywhere hack private, u should come out with a VIP version with drophack and nuke anywhere, u should definatly add host hack to

Nuke anywhere and drop hack are already leaked for the current starcraft version..

Unless it's a decent one that is leaked.

A build anywhere would be awesome!

been lurking arround for quite some time (don't even know why I made this account a long time ago) but I decided to post. for feature suggestions:

• open Computer slots (and allows the game to fill up past the original number of player slots)
  • building matrix
  • online stack hack (heard it was possible but dunno if you'd release public)
  • retarget enemy building rally points :grin:

nexiuz looks great so far can't wait to see what this new hack brings.

Edited by nano351

autoqueue for zerg? Don't know if it's been done/possible but it would be cool

Zerg has no build queue for units.

maybe have something that's not necessarily auto queuing by instead of adding to unit queue automatically; telling next spawned larva to build a specific unit. Of course not as easy as auto queue but should be possible

EDIT: just got an idea if you wanted to add another state to the maphack. Ultralite mh. Reveals minimap but not main map. And on main map it puts an x (or some shape) over every unit in the owners player color. That should make your hack more unique ;)

Edited by nano351

NO WAY! lol.... when a larva is created morph it into a unit. big deal? lol.....

NO WAY! lol.... when a larva is created morph it into a unit. big deal? lol.....

All I am saying is zerg has no queue, thats why auto queue was never made for zerg. Sure its possible to create the same units each time a larva is created but its also a little more tricky to make and you will also run into a lot more problems. I have no problems being able to make this hack and I might someday but for now I am not even going to attempt it because I find it pretty useless. Obviously you must also think you can make this hack so how about you go ahead and do it?

Obviously you must also think you can make this hack so how about you go ahead and do it?
If he could then he wouldn't be begging for it.

I doubt he'll be able to make all these hacks for public people. But if you do and make it open source don't include nuke anywhere open sourced.