Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ghoztcraft Needs A New Admin!

The next admin  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be the next admin?

• Cripp
    • Nine5One
    • Proslasher

Ghoztcraft needs a new admin. XGhozt still has too much work to do and the more moderators and admins he has, the less stress that is put onto him.

This is how we're going to decide. I went ahead and nominated everyone who was a general mod and above and want the staff members to decide among these three people who should be the next admin. When voting, please remember you're voting for the next admin of Ghoztcraft. Don't play favorites or do each other favors. You're all staff members and I trust you'll vote for who you think would be the best to fill this position. After voting you must post the reason why you chose the member you did.

The decision will be made at the end of the week either Friday the 14th or Saturday the 15th.

Nominees

Cripp

Nine5One

Proslasher

If any of the nominees don't want this position let me know and I'll take you're name off the list.

Well I voted for Cripp because he is active, and people like him, and he could get the Contest go down so I believe he would be capable of handling the administrator position.

I went with cripp too, he has experience with global, is active, and is somewhat nice xD

cripp's a great guy "sometimes" lol but he would be the best for admin IMO

Yea, no one is gonna want me for Admin... Idk. I know Im a dick hehe. But i would seperate my dickdomness from my duty hehe if that makes sense?

I know I just made a word up. I mean, yea, I'd like to do it... Heh. Im active... Im cool. I wouldn't abuse the power. T_T

Oh yea, I voted my self... Cuz like idk. Hehe.

Yea, no one is gonna want me for Admin... Idk. I know Im a dick hehe. But i would seperate my dickdomness from my duty hehe if that makes sense?

I know I just made a word up. I mean, yea, I'd like to do it... Heh. Im active... Im cool. I wouldn't abuse the power. T_T

Oh yea, I voted my self... Cuz like idk. Hehe.

You cant vote for your self.... Thanks for the support guys ^.^

Well, if I don't vote for me, who will? :(

Probably I won't because I have voted for Cripp already =P

ugh... Cripp can have it. Just curious though, could I take global mod? :(

Whats the big thing. You have almost as much power as me..

I personally don't think I have been active enough in the past few weeks to be an admin. I have only been on for like 20 minutes each day. I voted for Cripp because he really has been active, and I think he is the best choice.

Ouch, i am feeling the burn... >.> Lol. Yea, but I don't have power to view IP's and to moderate the entire site. >.>

Ouch, i am feeling the burn... >.> Lol. Yea, but I don't have power to view IP's and to moderate the entire site. >.>

You cant see ips? I thought gens could see that!?!?

Bumped due to importance.

I voted Slasher. Probably knows more about html than Cripp does and last time I checked that is one of the things you needed to be an admin on this site.

Heh. I will admit that I do have a stong knolwedge of HTML, Javascript, and that type of crap. Idk so much about php. im sure I could figure it out if I had to. Heh.

But thanks.

Poply, you should make a public poll so we can see what the members think. Either make a new topic of move this one.

I agree.. I think this poll should be moved to public.

Alright, I just liked it better if staff members chose new staff members. Topic moved, and decision delayed to sometime next week (undecided).

Once we get a new admin we can pick up some new staff members and give others a chance?

I would love to be a member of staff!

I think either of them would do a great job. Cripp is the most active. I will think about this for a little bit then I will place my vote. Thanks for opening this up to the members.

I've been active too... I just don't have 6k posts >.>

Boooo i say fucking magic bitch for admin